American Express Global Business Travel (Amex GBT) is the world’s leading B2B travel platform, providing software and services to manage travel, expenses, and meetings & events for companies of all sizes.
Amex GBT is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry.
Our products and solutions include:
- Egencia: the leading software as a service (SAAS) travel platform for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
- Neo: streamlining the entire business travel and expense management platform in a single, cloud-based tool.
- Neo1:helping small to medium-sized (SME) companies manage employee spend, all in one place.
- Mobile App:helping small to medium-sized (SME) companies manage employee spend, all in one place.
- Meetings & Events:solutions for a single meeting, or entire portfolio.
Amex GBT supports companies of all sizes in Europe, the Americas, and Asia-pacific.
Our France HQ is located in Issy-les-Moulineaux, where an international team of over 200 colleagues collaborate to develop proprietary, best-in-class travel solutions.
Why business travel?
- Business travel is a niche sector that involves significant costs for business (often ranks second in a company’s list of expenses). Planning and managing corporate travel is a complex process.
- Expense management is a key pain point for many business travelers. A time-consuming process, it involves approvals, accountants, and finance executives.
- We help simplify these complex processes for our clients with SAAS, cloud-based technology.
Join our mission to drive economic, social, and environmental progress through travel.
We’re a company that’s less focused on “what is?” and more focused on “what can be” and we welcome those who share our mindset.
Curiosity, respect, and eagerness to share new ideas are fundamental qualities we seek in new colleagues. If you enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid or remote work environment, and are passionate about delivering exceptional results, we’d love to connect.
Our Issy-les-Moulineaux office is a tech hub for Neo, Neo1, Mobile App, Egencia, and Supply Marketplace projects. We most often recruit:
- Full-stack developers
- QA Engineers
- R&D Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
The #TeamGBT Experience:
- Collaborate with colleagues from around the world and enjoy a globally inclusive culture.
- Travel perks: get a choice of deals each week from major travel providers on everything from flights to hotels to cruises and car rentals.
- Flexible benefits start the day you do. These include health and welfare insurance plans, retirement programs, parental leave, adoption assistance, and more.
- Wellbeing resources to support mental and emotional health for you and your immediate family.
- Team events: seminars, company parties, KDS Academy, foosball tournaments, company updates and product roadmap presentations.
- A flexible hub setup: reservable office space, and an in-office restaurant by the catering company Lecointre.
Klee Data Systems (KDS) and Egencia are members of the American Express Global Business Travel family of companies.