Wellbeing at work
Make the most of your day by working from home…
Working from home has been part of Amex GBT's culture in Issy-les-Moulineaux since 2013. People can work entirely remotely (with occasional trips back to the office) or can benefit from two days working from home on a weekly basis.
… or from some really nice office.
If you want to work from their offices, you’re right to be, they’re lovely! There are different spaces for brainstorming, taking a quick nap between two meetings or challenging your colleagues at a game of Playstation or Switch. Also, because croissants and coffee breaks are the foundation to a strong team, they have two different spaces, the Agora and the Square, allowing you to catch up with your colleagues over a cup of tea or coffee. Of course, the Agora is also where all the important presentations and parties are happening.
Innovation is in their DNA
The HR team keeps on innovating and improving their recruitment policy processes through recruitment challenges, coding games, external events. Each employee has their development plan, enabling them to grow into their role and have access to dedicated training. If employees are in want of a change, they also can change departments and try a new role within NTG!
One thing you need to know about the people at Amex GBT Paris: we love to celebrate. Everything. Everyday. You’ll often hear that we like to drink our own champagne. We celebrate products, our customers, and our people.
“Work hard, party harder” is another thing you might hear! There are significant events like the summer party, the Christmas party or the yearly kick-off seminar; there are everyday events like surprise breakfasts. We have fun and create memories together.
Want to clear your head between meetings and tasks?
Whether you’re into sports, video games, or fun challenges, you’ll find all sorts of cross-department activities to do during your break or someone to accompany you running, climbing or join a football team. But don’t worry, there’s a shower in the office 😊
There are also board games, fussball tournaments and football prognostics competitions to help build the team spirit. All of that is what makes the work atmosphere and relationships unique at Amex GBT Paris.
Diversity / Equity / Inclusion
People, Passion, and Progress.
Take the discussion further
As an employer, American Express Global Business Travel empowers its employees to celebrate their differences and embrace them through different inclusion groups open to anyone.
WOW (Women of the World)
LEAGUE (LGBT+ Employees At GBT United in Equality)
Somos GBT, Latinos, Hispanos, Together
Ready and Able for differently-abled people
Gain, the Global Asian Inclusion Network
BEN (Black Engagement Network)
*All activities with an asterisk are impacted by the sanitary situation.
American Express Global Business Travel (Amex GBT) is the world’s leading B2B travel platform, providing software and services to manage travel, expenses, and meetings & events for companies of all sizes.
Amex GBT is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry.
Our products and solutions include:
- Egencia: the leading software as a service (SAAS) travel platform for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
- Neo: streamlining the entire business travel and expense management platform in a single, cloud-based tool.
- Neo1:helping small to medium-sized (SME) companies manage employee spend, all in one place.
- Mobile App:helping small to medium-sized (SME) companies manage employee spend, all in one place.
- Meetings & Events:solutions for a single meeting, or entire portfolio.
Amex GBT supports companies of all sizes in Europe, the Americas, and Asia-pacific.
Our France HQ is located in Issy-les-Moulineaux, where an international team of over 200 colleagues collaborate to develop proprietary, best-in-class travel solutions.
Why business travel?
- Business travel is a niche sector that involves significant costs for business (often ranks second in a company’s list of expenses). Planning and managing corporate travel is a complex process.
- Expense management is a key pain point for many business travelers. A time-consuming process, it involves approvals, accountants, and finance executives.
- We help simplify these complex processes for our clients with SAAS, cloud-based technology.
Join our mission to drive economic, social, and environmental progress through travel.
We’re a company that’s less focused on “what is?” and more focused on “what can be” and we welcome those who share our mindset.
Curiosity, respect, and eagerness to share new ideas are fundamental qualities we seek in new colleagues. If you enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid or remote work environment, and are passionate about delivering exceptional results, we’d love to connect.
Our Issy-les-Moulineaux office is a tech hub for Neo, Neo1, Mobile App, Egencia, and Supply Marketplace projects. We most often recruit:
- Full-stack developers
- QA Engineers
- R&D Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
The #TeamGBT Experience:
- Collaborate with colleagues from around the world and enjoy a globally inclusive culture.
- Travel perks: get a choice of deals each week from major travel providers on everything from flights to hotels to cruises and car rentals.
- Flexible benefits start the day you do. These include health and welfare insurance plans, retirement programs, parental leave, adoption assistance, and more.
- Wellbeing resources to support mental and emotional health for you and your immediate family.
- Team events: seminars, company parties, KDS Academy, foosball tournaments, company updates and product roadmap presentations.
- A flexible hub setup: reservable office space, and an in-office restaurant by the catering company Lecointre.
Klee Data Systems (KDS) and Egencia are members of the American Express Global Business Travel family of companies.