- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Navigacom isn't holding any events right now.
Navigacom is recognized as a high-end consulting firm specialized in IT & Digital strategy. Its business is to help its clients - mainly large international CAC 40 companies - to make the right decisions in its various fields of expertise:
- IoT & Connected Services
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- Communication & Collaboration
Networks & Security
Navigacom helps Information Systems Department and Executive Board to define and implement their IT Strategy in alignment with their business priorities and constraints. Our methodologies & expertise have been proved over 20 years experience on 6 fields : - Community survey (benchmark, peer relations, NNG - state of the art, rex, etc…)
- Development (audit, contract and suppliers analysis and management, metrology, performance measurement and malfunctions removal, inventory management).
- Transformation (program management, project management, communication, training)
- Strategy (blueprint, innovation management, Information Systems marketing,...)
- Studies (state of the art, market survey, feasibility study, business case, architecture design, technical studies, models& PoCs,
- Sourcing (strategy, functional specifications, RFP, negotiation, contractualisation)
Navigacom recruits on a profile basis and favors quality over quantity. This is in line with its internal growth objective, which is to have around 50 employees within a few years.
Navigacom only recruits consultants with an engineering or "technical" master's degree. A first experience in the consulting world with a technical background or an experience in an IT department are appreciated, but not mandatory.
The assets appreciated by the firm: technical knowledge, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to synthesize, ease in writing and speaking, rigor.
Fluent English and French are imperative.
Diversity is more than just a word, it is a conviction that is embodied in our DNA. Everyone takes part in the company's development and can get involved in internal projects that are important to them. Co-construction and collaboration are the pillars of our work.
- 90 days of home office per year
- Swile card
- Employee savings plan
- Employee Profit sharing
- 100% Navigo reimbursement
Techno watch sessions once a month and Navigacom Networking Group
- Terrace with a green area
- Babyfoot and relaxation area.
- Breakfast and afterwork.
- Kickoff - annual fun event sponsored by the firm
- Sports activities
- Bicycle parking
- Environmental responsibility approach to reduce carbon footprint