This position was filled!
Who are they?
In an increasingly conscious fashion industry, where showroom sales campaigns, also known as fashion weeks, have become more intense and scattered time and location wise, ModaResa wants to enable brands and buyers to efficiently plan their selling and buying campaigns in the most sustainable and optimal way, thanks to clever scheduling.
Thanks to ModaResa’s algorithms, a brand like Jacquemus saves an average of 110 working days per year across their wholesale team, while reducing team stress significantly and delivering instant and autonomous planning experience for their global buyers.
Now that we’ve established best practices within brands, we’re accelerating on our core mission: reducing the carbon footprint of global buyers in relation to their B2B buying journey. ModaResa will allow buyers to see where in the world brands are presenting, over what time period and through what format, and thus optimize the route through them with our optimization algorithms.
Are you a resilient and open minded business developer that can contribute to our fast-paced, informal and analytical A-team? A highly energetic individual with a natural sales instinct?
We’re recruiting an Italian-speaking business developer at ModaResa, who will play a critical role in expanding business opportunities with leading fashion brands worldwide, with a focus on the Italian market. You will be in charge of contacting pre-qualified brands, demonstrating the value of ModaResa by also delivering insights on their problem, to finally signing them.
Followingly, you will be in charge of maintaining a highly qualitative relationship with them by consulting them in-person on the best usage of ModaResa during their showrooms. We need someone with a hunter attitude who can take direction as well as have the drive and motivation to work autonomously. We expect a strong go-getter!
Your mission: increase our ARR by €240K over 12 months by signing emerging and profitable fashion brands. We’re on an average basket of €10K per brand’s yearly subscription. Brands save between 47 to 117 working days on average through MR, with an imminent ROI.
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closing of international medium to enterprise-level brands and lead by example
- Foster new relationships for ModaResa through outbound efforts through phone, Linkedin, email, etc
- Conduct engaging product demos and present the business value and vision of ModaResa through Video calls and in person interviews
- Accurately report, forecast, and proactively manage sales pipeline and share KPIs with CEO on a regular basis
- Consistently meet or exceed, outreach goals, proposal goals, and sales goals to ensure company objectives are met
- Unique opportunity to join a driven and passionate team on the mission to bring serious value through technology to an industry that desperately needs it
- Responsibility for a portfolio of leading fashion brands and retailers
- Great international colleagues - we speak in French, English, Italian and Norwegian
- Remote work a possibility and funky team retreats
- Salary Fixed €25 - 36K depending on profile + high variable uncapped
- Total package min. €35-80K with monthly objective reach
- Min. 3 years of experience in a Business Strategy or Sales within the wholesale fashion industry
- Experience and knowledge of the fashion industry processes and strong interest in innovation and sustainability
- Hunter profile with great communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Have a strong ability to prioritize, and manage your time effectively, all while giving clear visibility on your
- progress to the team
- Have a growth mindset and are a true challenger (“The Challenger Sales” is on your bed table)
- You can show generated revenue from past professional experiences (€50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving mindset