- From 250 to 2000 employees
Internship - Creative Copywriter
- Internship (6 month(s))
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 320 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We have recently acquired Comatch, the Berlin-based marketplace for independent management consultants and industry experts.
We need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
About the role
Malt is on a mission to be a vital part of the future of work and we are seeking a talented creative copywriters to join our global brand team. Reporting to our Brand manager you will help our brand grab attention, boost engagement, and elevate its image and personality to stand out in facing our competition.
Your missions :
- Deliver concepts and engaging copy for various advertising campaigns & social media (Organic and paid) with assets like social media ads & posts, Youtube video scripts, email campaigns, and more.
- You will write short copy for slogans, social media and out of home ads and longer copy for websites, manifests and video scripts.
- You will take part in brand strategy and lead our brand tone of voice strategy and adapt its personality for local markets
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to align on campaign objectives and audience.
Your profile :
- You are a student in media, writing, marketing, or a similar field and you have a first experience in an agency or start-up.
- A word wizard and a superb storyteller, you’re able to deliver impactful messages.
- A sense of branding and marketing and the ability to create different engaging messaging under the same brand while maintaining consistency.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assure deadlines.
- Additional creative skills such as design or video - a plus.
- You have good interpersonal skills, you like to work in a team, you want to learn and discover
- You’re either a French or English native speaker. Or both !
Please make sure to attach a portfolio along with your CV
Our recruitment process :
First call with Marco (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30 minutes)
Interview with Fanny (Brand Manager), to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
Home assignment to prepare in order to evaluate your hard skills
A last interview with Victoire (our Communications Director)Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Parisian office in January 2023 !
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter