- From 250 to 2000 employees
Alternance - Junior Brand Designer
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 320 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects. We’re merely the “planet” at the heart of this “galaxy of work” bringing everyone together.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. For us, it’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast and we need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
Malt is on a mission to be a vital part of the future of work and we are seeking a junior brand designer to join a wonderful, talented, creative team at a key growth stage. You will create outstanding communications (on & offline) to develop brand awareness & design brand assets to express marketing and brand across our European market.
To create and maintain a strong brand, you will :
To raise our notoriety, you will :
Preferred experience :
Our recruitment process
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter