This position was filled!
Who are they?
At Joko, they leverage technology to help their users shop smarter: they help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Their ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, they have built an app as well as a smart browser that provides users with :
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more !
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already :
- 2m+ users
- 2000+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €20b transactions processed to date
Meet Louis, Software Engineer
We are looking for talented people who are willing to help build the world’s first shopping super app while growing their own skills and expertise.
This Graduate Program is built to give you an opportunity to discover different jobs in a fast-growing startup over the course of 12 months, in order to help you develop skills, work with several teams and be trained and coached by different people while having significant impact. There’s no limit to the impact you can have with us. At the end of the program, the idea is to help you find your dream job and build your future within Joko!
During the program:
- you will spend 4 months + 4 months + 4 months in three different teams learning different jobs alongside dedicated managers
- you will be personally mentored by one of our founders thanks to frequent one-on-ones.
Several tracks are possible:
- Data Science > Data Engineering > Software Engineering. This track will fully immerse you in Joko’s technical architecture: you will see everything, understand everything and help build the shopping super-app of tomorrow. You will have a 360 view of what goes in and out of our systems and impact all of our users worldwide. This is a unique chance to build an incredible experience in all parts of our technical stack. You’ll hit the ground running — most participants ship code or contribute to our projects in their first week. Start building your future with Joko today!
- B2B Marketing > Sales > Account Management. This track will immerse you in the commercial heart of the company, where you will work with our merchant partners and the whole B2B team. Within the B2B marketing team, you will contribute to making Joko shine in the retail ecosystem in order to generate new leads. You will then work as Sales to convert new leads into Joko customers. And as Account Manager, you will work with existing partners to ensure they get an amazing experience and make the most of the full Joko offering, for the ultimate benefit of our users. With this track, you will become a master at generating revenue.
- Data > Business Operations > Product. This track is probably the most transverse track. Within the Data team, you will learn to master SQL/Python and data visualization tools to be able to make business sense out of usage and transactional data, working hand-in-hand with teams across the company to help them answer business related questions and make decisions. Within Business Operations, you will turn the company into a machine of efficiency, by designing new and better processes and managing cross-teams projects. And within the Product team, you will leverage all your knowledge gained in Data and Business Operations to improve our shopping super-app and our other products. Talking with users, crafting new features, working with designers, running AB tests, etc.: building a world-class product will have no secrets for you anymore!
- You’d like to have a custom track? Let’s discuss it!
- Education: You are graduating from a top-tier engineering or business school.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken (Joko is an English-speaking company).