At Joko, we want every team member to get access to the best conditions to work. Some people want to work fully remotely from France or abroad, some others prefer being at the office every day, and many others prefer something in-between. We make it work for everyone.
Approx. 30% of our team members live outside of Paris or abroad. Remote employees still have the possibility to meet in person regularly, during company or team events!
- A budget for your equipment
- Access to a co-working space for full remote employees
- Possibility to work from abroad, for up to 3 months per year
- Regular events with colleagues
- Joko House for a week each quarter
“Being fully remote has allowed me to live in an environment I love while being in the best work conditions and having the occasion to see my colleagues several times a year.”
Alarba, Talent Acquisition Specialist
employees in full remote
Our headquarters are located in the very heart of Paris, close to Strasbourg-Saint-Denis, Impasse de la Planchette.
We fell in love with the skylights and open working areas.
Employees enjoy regular events in the office and often go out to several restaurants and bars around.
At Joko, they leverage technology to help their users shop smarter: they help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Their ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, they have built an app as well as a smart browser that provides users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 2m+ users
- 2000+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €20b transactions processed to date
They are looking for people who are willing to get out of their comfort zone to reach outstanding goals. Doers who never stop learning. People who are talented, optimistic, and fun: setting the bar high and willing to give feedback, but not taking themselves too seriously.
They value talents from diverse backgrounds and experiences to create great things together. Their team is made up of various profiles (former entrepreneurs, engineers, PhDs, etc.), each with a singular path that led them to join us.
To achieve their ambition, They built Joko around 5 core values:
- we set the bar high
- we get things done
- we care for others
- we never stop learning
- we make it fun
If these values are aligned with what you are looking for and who you are, they would love to meet you!
Their Parisian office is located in the very heart of the city, close to Strasbourg-Saint-Denis.
They believe that flexibility and trust are important parts of a company. Their work environment reflects this thanks to:
- Flexible remote: If you live in Paris, you can work from our office or from your place with no constraints. If you live elsewhere, you can get access to a coworking space.
- Work from anywhere: Do you want to travel to South America for a month and work from there? For up to 3 months a year, you can work from most countries in the world.
On top of that, they offer many perks such as:
- a budget for remote work equipment
- a Swile card for your meals
- a premium Alan Blue health insurance
- a budget for training to keep learning new things
- frequent team events and the Joko house every quarter!
Joko was also awarded the B-Corp certification for their actions in favor of employees, their positive impact on the community (Pro-Bono days, Duo Day…), and their commitment to protecting our environment.