Our international team is split between France and the US:
- the Tech expertise is primarily located in France on our Data and Development team
- the revenue team made up of Sales, Account Management, and Marketing is currently US-based
- in both locations, you will find Operations, People, Strategy, and Product folks.
We encourage collaboration by:
- hiring people that match our bold, resilient, caring, and pragmatic values
- hiring diverse talent across France and the US, familiar with international and remote environments
- avoiding pyramidal structures
- training all managers.
Sales & Marketing
Admin & General Management
55% of women in the team
including 50% in the management team
Mission: Bring trials to more sites, ensure excellent customer satisfaction, and deliver on trial performance.
Core principles: Operational Excellence & Client Care.
- Sites get access to trials, perform well, and bring treatments to more diverse patient populations
- Sites and sponsors are extremely satisfied with Inato.
Sub-teams: Project Managers & Site Partnership Managers
Skill set: communication and relationship skills, clinical trial knowledge, project management.
“Working with the objective of improving people’s health and accelerate research is the most motivating”
Raphaëlle Mourey, VP Operations
- Mission: Constantly solve market and user problems in a bold way
- Mission Details: Innovate constantly with tech in order to help hospitals and pharma better succeed clinical trials
- Contribute to the definition of our Company OKRs and Product Vision
- Lead strategic projects to deliver on them
- 4 Key Focuses: problem-solving, user-centricity, creativity, leadership
“Easy to get up in the morning when your company has great values empowering people to deliver on a very impactful mission.”
Xavier Lefèvre, Senior Product Manager
- Partner with the product team to create value by building new features in our main product
- Build internal products to empower employees
- Maintain the quality, security, and reliability of our systems
Sub-teams: Engineering, Data & Security.
Skill set: Communication, problem-solving, software development.
“Internally, we call the Full Stack Developer position "Product Engineer" because we all have a user impact mindset. We are very involved in the product, we can suggest improvements and we are included from design to production.”
Justine Mignot - Product Engineer
- Mission : Hire people that will thrive in our team.
- Have thriving employees from day one
- Build a hiring machine
- Core principles: Care and support all Employee and Candidate.
- Sub-teams: Talent Acquisition & Human Resources.
- Skill set: Communication and relationship skills, project management.
“We value diverse candidates that will bring something more to the team. Diversity is consistent with our company mission of making clinical trials more inclusive.”
Bastien Duret - Chief Technology Officer