- Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
French SEO Intern - HubSpot France
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. The platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, more than 135,000 customers across more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
Named Glassdoor’s #2 Best Place to Work in 2022, HubSpot has been recognised for its award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Sydney, Australia; Tokyo, Japan; Berlin, Germany; Bogotá, Colombia; Ghent, Belgium; San Francisco, CA; and Portsmouth, NH.
The International SEO team is looking for a French speaking Intern who will help with growing HubSpot’s organic visibility in France. We love independent thinkers who are prepared to take on new challenges and who are interested in joining our collaborative team across the globe. This internship is your opportunity to explore the life of a marketer at HubSpot and a major learning experience on the ins-and-outs of HubSpot’s Acquisition team. This role is right for you if you enjoy working with content, analytics and are excited to learn.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Learn about best practices in SEO, CRO and Editorial Management
- Run keyword research and competitive analyses to find areas for organic growth
- QA and update content for HubSpot’s French Website, including our educational Blog
- Optimize French Blog and Website content for better performance in search engines as well as to drive more conversions to our products and content offers
- Partner with HubSpotters across the globe including but not limited to analysts, content creators/editors, regional marketers, acquisition marketers, and product marketers.
- Currently enrolled in an educational program through June 2023.
- Full professional proficiency in French and English.
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You've researched inbound marketing on your own, and you get it.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- Ability to work autonomously and execute projects as instructed.
- You think creatively, but you’re also analytical. You can interpret data and use it to guide your decisions.
- Must be available to work full time for the 6 months duration of the internship.
- Ability to work full time, remotely in France/Germany/Ireland or based in our Paris/ Berlin/Dublin office.
- Kindly submit CV in English
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.