About Graitec Group
Founded in 1986, Graitec is a global leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider helping its Architectural, Engineering,
Construction, and Manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE and MANAGE essential project and production data, to
successfully achieve digital transformation within their business.
The company is driving growth through three highly complementary activities:
Experts & Talent from all over the world.
Our team is made up of more than 500 outstanding industry professionals, distributed across 50 offices in 13 different countries,
enabling us to meet our customer needs around the globe.
The team is known for its accountability, agility, and customer centricity as well its ambition for both business growth and development
of impactful innovations, with more than 25% of our teams working in Research & Development.
Strengthening our international leadership position.
We are honored to serve more than 100,000 customers worldwide to achieve more thanks to our technologies and to rank in the top
five as one of the largest Autodesk Partners worldwide.
Our ambition is to double our business in the coming few years, just as we did in the last four years, thanks to both organic growth
and acquisition. This is why we are investing heavily in our upcoming transformation and reinforcing our teams globally on an ongoing
About the Team Hiring
As Graitec is transforming, structuring and scaling up, we are building a new and central HR team that will have the mission to enable
Talents & Organizations to succeed their transformation and make Graitec realising its planned growth through professional, global &
consistent HR solutions, agenda and business partnership. The priorities of this team will be to deliver high standards globally on a
large range of strategic areas for Graitec inclusive of Organization & Cultural transformation, Diversity, Leadership, Management
Capabilities, Talent Acquisition, Performance & Development and indeed many others.
If you like high speed, scaling, under construction environment - really believe that HR can make a huge difference into the business
and just get up each morning with a smile to be in such a critical role – we think you should look at the below role descriptionOverview
· Deliver end-to-end quality of talent acquisition cycle & candidate experience – from talent attraction and long term/ proactive
sourcing to candidate onboarding – to maximize Graitec performance in talent acquisition
· Responsible for the full life cycle recruitment including: sourcing, screening, interviewing and placing high-quality candidate
across a variety of positions.
· Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Director to develop and execute recruitment strategies aimed at generating proactive
· Identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including LinkedIn, job boards, social media and networking.
· Run an efficient and thorough interview process to select candidates who meet our high standards while delivering a great
· Ensure our hiring process is efficient by collaborating with all departments, maintaining a pipeline of candidates and always
looking for ways to improve
· Assist with onboarding once the candidates are hired
· Develop a diverse pool of candidates who are not only interested in the market we serve but really believe in our mission and
· Support and help grow the company’s diversity & inclusion initiatives
We are looking for talents that will enjoy, live and accelerate our culture and values
At Graitec, We work together locally & globally with an Entrepreneurial mindset.
As entrepreneurs, we are focused on achieving our vision and do not easily get distracted along the way. We believe in our products
and services and that we are on a path to solve a real problem for our target customers & the overall industry. We are thoughtful on
our investments and lead ethically to maximize the company opportunity. To better understand them, we want to represent the
diversity of our customers around the globe & we are breaking our own siloes to better serve them.
To make this culture a reality, we rally our teams around shared cultural attributes we expect the full team to role model in order to
realize our mission :
· The way we work : Growth, Agility, Innovation and Responsibility
· The way we behave: Ambition, Engagement, One Graitec, Positive Energy
Key Success indicators:
· Candidate and hiring managers experience / satisfaction
· Hiring quality, cost, speed improvements
· Move from reactive to proactive hiring – Workforce planning in place, mastered & candidates pipeline built for core functions
· Diversity in management & leadership positions
· New hire Onboarding experience/satisfaction
· Agile hiring processes & systems deployed and increasing our hiring productivity, professionalism and quality
· Be part of a happy and outperforming team!!!
What you must have done already:
· Bachelor’s + degree or equivalent.
· 2+ years’ previous experience of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting, operating at Multinational Corporation (MNC) global standards
· Significant experience working and recruiting across multiple international teams and cultures – really and virtually - ideally with Tech companies
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills, and possess a strong ability to educate, influence, and persuade.
· Proficiency in sourcing + recruiting end to end
· Self-motivation and the ability to use your own initiative
· Thrives when under pressure with the ability to adapt in a changing environment
· Ability to think outside the box and solution approachQualifications
· In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques for active and passive candidates
· Strong technical skills, digitally savvy and proficient use of ATS, LinkedIn, social-media recruitment platforms
· Highly collaborative, able to effectively engage and support specialist teams fully leveraging their capabilities and enabling them to be successful
· Professional attitude, fun loving and enjoys working with a diverse group of people
· Self-starter with strong customer service orientation
· Highly structured with strong attention to detail while coming up with pragmatic solutions
· Strong relationship skills and comfortable working in an environment with tight deadlines and imperfect information (working in the gray)
· Fluent English and French Speaking is required for this roleInterview Process
· Screening/Get to know discussion
· Hiring Manager
· Peer of hiring manager or key stakeholder to the role from another organization
· EMEA HUB HRBP
To apply: https://careers-graitec.icims.com/>
At Graitec, we’re proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We value our employees for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams by bringing their authentic self
at work. This resonates with the large variety of customers & markets we operate in, and is part of our success story. As such, we
welcome applications from all backgrounds and will not make any assessment into the application process other than candidate’s skills
and capabilities to succeed in a role.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Recruitment”.