About Graitec Group
Founded in 1986, Graitec is a global leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider helping its architectural, engineering, construction, and manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE all the data of their projects.
The company is driving growth through 3 highly complementary activities:
About the Team Hiring
- Value Added Reseller of Autodesk solutions.
- Software Editor of a suite of products complementary to Autodesk solutions for the construction industry.
- Services since Graitec is providing training, consulting, and support on top of the products with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction.
Experts & Talents from all over the world.
Our team is made of more than 700 outstanding professionals, distributed across our 50 offices in 14 countries, enabling us to meet our customer needs around the globe.
The team is known for its accountability, agility, and customer centricity as well as its goal for both business growth & impactful innovations with more than 25% of our team in Research & Development.
Strengthening our international leadership position.
- We are honored to serve more than 270 000 customers worldwide to achieve more thanks to our technologies and we are one of the largest Autodesk Partner worldwide. Thanks to its organic growth and to numerous acquisitions in Europe and North America, Graitec is experiencing exponential international growth: $300 million in revenue.
- Our ambition is to double our business in the coming few years as we just did in the last 4 years thanks to both organic growth & acquisition. This is why we are investing heavily on our upcoming transformation & reinforcing ongoing our teams globally.
The Implementation Consultant – Fabrication will be performing the following activities within a recent Revit and Fabrication version (2019-2021):
- Producing training materials/exercise files
- Fabrication Service setup and manipulation
- 3D Modeling - HVAC or Pipe
Additional Information about the position:
- The Implementation Consultant – Fabrication will assist external clients in learning and using complex software programs and applications like Revit, Fabrication, and eVolve.
- A week will typically consist of about 50% project work, 20% post-sales, 20% support cases, and 10% learning/innovation.
- Project work can include training remotely or on-site at a client’s facility. Onsite no more than 50% per quarter.
- Support Case work consists of assisting clients via e-mail, phone and virtual meetings with a wide range of technical issues/topics.
- Learning/Innovation consists of a team member expanding their skillsets, adding new software to a team members knowledge base, or touching up on given topics
- Industry experience in pipe design, HVAC Design, Plumbing Design, Engineering or Fabrication.
- AutoCAD/Fabrication CADmep
- Fabrication ESTmep Desired
- Fabrication CAMduct Desired
- Navisworks Desired
- Fabrication Database Management Administration/Management and ITM Content Creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to deliver engaging, compelling, structured communication with vitality and passion to senior managers and end-users alike.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and willing to learn. Must be a good listener able to see the other person’s point of view. Confirms, qualifies, and clarifies and promotes trust and openness.
- Able to work with others and work as part of a team, you must be creative in obtaining information to solve problems methodically and independently.
- Disciplined and dependable with excellent follow-through skills and a can-do attitude.
- Introduction / get to know discussion with John, Talent Acquisition Partner
- Screening with Matt, Consulting Services Director
- Screening with Kevin, Senior Vice President of Services
- Final interview