Sreeja is the Lead Technical Consultant in our APAC Office. She has implemented several projects involving system integrations with both Ivalua as well as Basware solutions. Before joining Fluxym, Sreeja was a solution developer with 4 years of experience in MES Industry (Manufacturing Execution Systems).
Leading Techincal design workshops, advising clients on the best integration approach, Technical & functional configurations , managing the delivery process end-to-end, Admin training & customer support are part of her daily tasks.
What does she like the most? Multi-cultural work environment - working with colleagues across the globe, learning to solve new challenges daily.
After a first experience as an engineer in geographic information systems, Mathieu joined Fluxym in 2016 as a technical-functional consultant on the P2P Basware offer.
His many lives enable him to adapt to all the areas of activity of Fluxym clients, based in France and North America, while refining his expertise on both the Basware solution and the trades around accounting and finance. International projects have led him to travel abroad regularly, and in particular to Canadian offices to participate in the integration and skills development of North American Basware consultants.
This experience, coupled with a strong appetite for teaching, naturally led Mathieu to sponsor newcomers to then manage his own team by the end of 2020. He had 7 consultants under him a year later!
After graduating from a business school and starting a career in event management, Clémence joined the Fluxym teams as a technical-functional consultant on the business software Ivalua. Following a period of training, she quickly gained skills on ambitious projects. Managing design workshops, writing functional specifications, designing the application, training end-users, and managing the UAT are part of her daily life as a consultant.
What does she like the most? Learning every day by dealing with customer needs and application capacity, but also enjoying the friendly atmosphere of the company and outings with colleagues.
After 8 years of experience in a totally different sector, Alexandra joined Fluxym in June 2018 as a Project Manager. She first exercised her talents as a Pre-Sales Consultant for 6 months.
A true conductor, she coordinates all stages of the projects with her clients and the Fluxym teams. What she likes about her job is being a facilitator and challenging herself every day to do more and better. She enjoys discovering and learning without limits.
Fluxym is a service company specialized in the digital transformation of the Source to Pay cycle.
But what is Source to Pay anyway? 🤔 It is all the activities of a company related to supplier management, from finding service providers to paying invoices. Major sector!
Fluxym's mission is to help their large companies rethink and digitize all their processes by offering services (consulting, integration, support and CMS) and software solutions. Fluxym is a certified partner of the best Source to Pay solutions and is recognized as a major player with almost 20 years of experience in this market!
Our strength? The expertise of our 145 employees based on 3 continents, specifically in France, Canada, the United States and Singapore. When joining Fluxym, you will find:
- A multicultural environment with no less than 14 different nationalities
- A flexible work organization with 2 days of remote work per week
- International project teams who exchange and work in solidarity, in a joyful and cheerful environment, and mutually enrich each other
- The development and transfer of skills by participating in the Fluxym Academy
- Opportunities for geographic mobility and job development through career management.
- To be open, curious and eager to learn
- To want to broaden your field of expertise through certifications and training on the best technologies on the market
- To speak English fluently (any additional language is more than welcome 😊)
- To have a great ability to listen and the desire to help clients achieve strategic projects for their business
- To hate routine: at Fluxym, consultants are multi-clients, multi-projects and sometimes multi-solutions!
Fluxym spirit in a few words:
- A management that favors work recognition, transparency, autonomy and the right to make mistakes
- An agile spirit in a company that is both solid and growing, where we love proactivity and sharing ideas
- A corporate culture that emphasizes benevolence, good atmosphere and pleasure at work
- Quarterly meetings to share news and celebrate successes
- All Fluxym news (serious or not) in the internal newsletter, aka the Fluxym Post 😊
And much more:
- Activities (escape game, karting, padel, shows…) for tons of fun!
- Celebrate good news, birthdays, new arrivals over breakfast. Any occasion will do!
- Brand new offices in Paris, Montreal and Singapore.