- Permanent contract
- 3 years of college
- > 2 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
Equify is here to help European companies to build their equity story with their investors and employees more efficiently.
In the digital age we live in, companies are still wasting time and energy heavily relying on paper and Excel files to manage equity in a profoundly inefficient way. Not because they like it, nor because of the law, but simply because there is no better alternative.
Equify has gone upstream to build an equity management platform from scratch, and aim to become the industry standard. We are building the tool every modern company uses to tackle a growing equity complexity.
Equify makes equity management easy, efficient, and transparent through technology, elegant design and an outstanding sense of customer care.
With Equify, companies of all stages can engage their team by turning every employee into an equity owner.
They are digitizing a field that touches virtually every company in Europe, and equity is just the beginning.
Launched in early 2019, Equify is already trusted by many French unicorns and scale-ups (Doctolib, Sigfox, Evaneos, Back Market, SendinBlue…), and recommended by prestigious French law firms.
⭐️Convince all French growing companies and startups that Equify is the solution they must have to master their equity and stockholder management ⭐️
We are looking for our first marketing hire to help define and tell our story, and build Equify’s digital presence and brand awareness. This role will work closely with the CEO, the sales, brand and product teams to ensure our messaging across all channels is consistent, and effectively communicates the value of Equify.
You are ready to get your hands dirty—actively seek out and engage customer prospects to provide our solutions—and fill the gaps while building an efficient marketing strategy.
We are a fast-pacing company, and need people with grit and ownership when executing new business.
Team player, you are able to build trust and gain respect from all teams you will be working hands in hands with to define, agree and execute the best strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer’s journey
- Define and manage our global editorial B2B strategy, building a narrative and keeping Equify up to date with industry trends. We want you to lead on the strategy, not just the execution.
- Produce and broadcast content ensuring strong online and offline presence, in different formats such as landing pages, blog articles, webinars, white papers, success stories, guest speakers interviews, infographics, print publications, flyers, or other creative ways in order to generate leads.
- Partner with the Product and Tech teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Build email marketing & nurturing campaigns to to drive product growth, and move leads down the funnel
This job has been tailored for you if…
- You have 2+ years of experience in digital copy writing and/or content writing experience, preferably within a marketing team and/or B2B tech
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Equify.
- You have a proven track record of crafting engaging content to attract, engage and delight customers across a range of channels
- You have enough experience to be strategic, but still have the appetite for daily execution
- You are fluent in French and English
We can’t wait to have you onboard if…
- You are keen to build trust and gain respect from every member of the company
- You are well organized and can prioritize your work efficiently
- You are comfortable to evolve in a highly changing and challenging environment
- You are a professional with unquestionable integrity and credibility
What you can expect…
- Join the beginning of a new adventure, and make an impact on the company
- Become a leader in your field with full ownership on your topics
- Be in touch with C-levels of all the next40, top French startups, and VC firms
- Work with a world-class team, and evolve in exciting and caring environment
- All the available resources to perform well
Excited ? Let’s meet
- Call with the CEO
- On-site meeting to discuss a marketing case, and meet the people you’ll be working with
- Weekly lunch with all the team
Meet the Equify team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn