This position was filled!
Who are they?
Ekimetrics est leader en data science et fournisseur de solutions AI.
Depuis plus de 16 ans, nous utilisons la data science au service de l’optimisation de la performance marketing, business et de la transition vers une performance plus durable.
Notre obsession : réconcilier gains business à court terme et création de valeur à long terme.
Nous sommes une entreprise indépendante parmi les plus importantes dans le monde de la data avec plus 400 experts, répartis sur trois continents : Europe, Amériques et Asie. Depuis 2006, nous avons mené +1000 projets data science dans 50 pays, générant plus d’un milliard d’euros de profit pour nos clients.
Ekimetrics a pour ambition d’aider les entreprises à repenser la manière dont elles opèrent, en réconciliant indicateurs financiers et objectifs durables grâce à la data. Nous développons des solutions d’IA et data science garantissant à nos clients des optimisations à fort impact, alignées avec leur stratégie de marque et leurs enjeux de durabilité
Quelques chiffres clés :
- 16 années d’expérience en Data Science
- +400 data scientists
- 4 bureaux à Paris, Londres, New York & Hong Kong
- +350 clients (CAC40, Fortune500)
- +$1M de profit généré pour nos clients depuis 2006
- +1000 projets Data Science
Ekimetrics is a leader in data science and AI-powered solutions. For over 16 years, we’ve pioneered the use of AI and advanced data science applied to unified marketing measurement, holistic business optimization and broad-ranging sustainability goals.
Our goal: combine high impact with long-term business purpose.
Ekimetrics is one of the world’s largest independent analytics firms with offices on 3 continents, and with more than 400 data experts. Since 2006, we have led more than a thousand data science projects in over 50 countries, generating more than €1bn in profit for our customers.
We help companies rethink the way they operate, so they can reconcile financial KPIs with non financial goals. We are uniquely specialized in creating scalable data and analytics solutions that drive high-impact optimizations in alignment with overarching brand strategy and sustainability goals.
Following our fundraising last year, we want to develop our sales team and, in this context, we are looking for a driven Business Development Manager to increase company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies for Ekimetrics.
- Account Management : in coordination with leading team, you will ensure the development of several key accounts. For that, you will ensure notably:
- Management of the account to maintain presence & visibility in the organization
For existing accounts :
o Identify upsell opportunities
o Support preparation of slide decks for proposals
o For contract renewals
- Supports the identification of the scope of renewal, the rooms for renegotiations, the zones of risks (arising competition, opposers in the client,…)
- Acts as PMO to coordinate with internal teams such as legal and finance teams to check that commercial and legal T&C are in line with expectations
- Drive set-up and animation of Account Business Reviews to track and review progress on the account
- Drive the definition and implementation of the account strategy and related KPIs to be achieved, in coordination with Partners in lead and the Head of Sales
- You will be expected as well to contribute to the follow-up activities:
- Support to RFP and proposal delivery
- Support to Sales team
Graduate of an engineering or business school you have at least 5 years of experience in a position of client director/manager or equivalent
You should be persuasive and have strong business acumen
You behave as a Presales’ Game-changer, with strong impact on outbound deals and strong leadership on customer relationship
Good communicator and leadership are part of your personality
Like all members of our teams, you are passionate about tech / data and want to participate in the development of a major player in this field
You are fluent in English and French
What we offer:
Ekimetrics is certified Great Place to Work 2022
Dynamic environment with a strong culture and great offices
Work flexibility with both remote & office days during the week
Creative and entrepreneurial start-up environment with vertical mobility
Best-in-class methodologies and cutting edge technologies
Unique training package with 70+ sessions
Client exposure up to the executive level
Opportunities for international mobility