This position was filled!
Who are they?
Devialet is an acoustical engineering company operating at the intersection of luxury and high technology.
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to redefine the place of sound in people’s lives by delivering meaningful audio experiences. By coupling unrivaled sound quality with a sleek and modern design, Devialet’s world-class engineers set a high standard for innovation and push the boundaries of what can be achieved with audio engineering.
Its expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is celebrated for its innovation in acoustics, industrial design and sound technologies. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Every day, all our teams work tirelessly towards one goal: delivering emotion, exposing the purest sound to as many people as possible, with no distortion, saturation or background noise. Step by step, we have sparked a real technological revolution in the audio world that got in motion thanks to some radical innovations. Since our creation, we have registered 160+ patents.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values.
Ready to join us?
- Be responsible for leading the retail team to achieve the assigned sales goals for the store and for each individual;
- Work closely with the superiors to train and motivate the retail team, enhance team morale, and maintain a positive and efficient environment;
- Ensure that store merchandising plans are correctly implemented and that the store image is maintained for the brand to be represented professionally;
- Assist in understanding and identifying the needs and requirements of existing and potential customers, and share the information with the supervisor in a timely manner;
- Contribute to the development of sales and marketing initiatives that will boost sales at the store;
- Participate actively in training sessions to acquire the latest knowledge (products and technologies), then conduct in-store training sessions with the retail team;
- Compile reports on traffic information, client demographics, commercial pitch efficiency, and processes for optimising staff presence in the store;
- Maintain good inventory control and track sales performance at different points of sales;
- Work closely with all departments: Customer Support, HR, Finance, Operations, and Marketing to ensure corporate guidelines and procedures are adhered to within the team at the store;
- Accomplish other tasks or achieve other KPIs as assigned by the company.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experiences in luxury retail as sales, with a proven track record of delivering outstanding sales results;
- At least 2 years experience in retail sales management, training experience is a plus;
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin;
- Leadership qualities with high ambitions and influence skills;
- Autonomy, Problem-solving abilities with a positive and can-do attitude;
- Ability to represent the brand;
- Strong computer literacy;
- High energy to cope with a versatile and fast-paced environment.