Office Manager (H/F)
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +2
- > 3 ans
- Immobilier particulier
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Office Manager (H/F)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
- Colonies’ mission is to create tomorrow‘s housing experience.
People are progressively adopting new lifestyles as independence, flexibility, community and sharing are becoming key values. Meanwhile traditional housing offer has not evolved over the past decades and is still complex and inflexible. This is why we set out to bring flexible urban housing, making the most of what careful design, state of the art technology and a bustling community can provide.
Created in Paris in 2017, Colonies designs and operates housing buildings located in large cities.
Our places are fully furnished and equipped, mixing private studios for intimacy and common spaces for sharing. Our offer is all-included to make sure our tenants can focus on what really matters to them. Moving to a new place can be challenging and intimidating: this is why we foster community through regular events and activities.
After raising a €11 million financing round with investors such as Idinvest Partners, Global Founders Capital, Kima Ventures and Financière Saint James, Colonies is accelerating its growth and will start launching developments and operations across Continental European markets with a focus on Germany, Benelux and Switzerland.
Descriptif du poste
Colonies is currently recruiting for an Office Manager to look after our growing team.
This is a chance to be part of an adventure with all the challenges that come with a growing company
- A great work environment with a diverse culture and Joy at the heart of what we do. A chance to manage interesting projects and events of varying sizes and complexities. Build a company culture, make our staff feel like they’re at home so that they can build better ones !
- The opportunity to make the job your own, we’re looking for driven autonomous people who understand what it is to be an Office Manager. You will work closely with the cofounders and the Head of HR in various subject to support our growth.
- The pleasure to be the face that will welcome and onboard all people joining us !
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency (help teams with booking travels, accommodation, Order, track and manage supplies inventory.etc.). Order and organize supplies, anticipate & replenish as needed.
• Help organizing meetings, trips, meetups and conferences.
- Maintain relations with suppliers/contractors (badges, cleaning, maintenance, repair service, food, water, coffee etc.)
- Continuously look for cost and quality improvement opportunities, (re)negotiating with suppliers as needed
Finance & operation management
• Assist with the day-to-day operations and support the team with varied tasks: invoices, payments, budget management, etc.
• Manage office budgets with our accompting firm and contribute to our reporting
- Ensure monthly invoicing & payments are completed on time
• Work on finance report, KPI and other finance subjects with the cofounders
• Helping build recruitment scorecard before new hires
• Craft and publish compelling job offers
• Telephone pre-qualifications, appointment scheduling and assisting in the recruitement
• Onboarding of new entrants from A to Z in Paris and other locations (welcoming them, creating all the access the need to all platforms, contracts, preparing all their goodies…)
• Make sure the team and our partners feel at home in our lovely Paris office (consumables supplies, cleaning & technical services,…)
• Keep the team happy ! Maintain and reinforce the company culture.
• Organisation of internal events (team buildings, seminars, office parties, monthly events etc.)
- You are driven, crative thinking, proactive and autonomous, always finding creative solutions. You LOVE solving practical problems in an efficient way. You are very helpful and resourceful.
You care about other’s happiness. You are very social, you easily make friends and are very communicative
You have experience in managing an office in a creative dynamic environment
You have excellent excel skills
You are organised and reliable with a strong sense of details : You can cope with many projects at the same time
You are ease managing business travel and accommodation
You have xperience in managing software and user access
You are fluent in French & English*
Déroulement des entretiens
You’ll go through a call and 3 interviews.
We’ll be also taking references
Découvrez l'équipe de Colonies
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn