- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +2
- > 3 ans
- Immobilier particulier
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Colonies’ mission is to create tomorrow‘s housing experience.
People are progressively adopting new lifestyles as independence, flexibility, community and sharing are becoming key values. Meanwhile traditional housing offer has not evolved over the past decades and is still complex and inflexible. This is why we set out to bring flexible urban housing, making the most of what careful design, state of the art technology and a bustling community can provide.
Created in Paris in 2017, Colonies designs and operates housing buildings located in large cities.
Our places are fully furnished and equipped, mixing private studios for intimacy and common spaces for sharing. Our offer is all-included to make sure our tenants can focus on what really matters to them. Moving to a new place can be challenging and intimidating: this is why we foster community through regular events and activities.
After raising a €11 million financing round with investors such as Idinvest Partners, Global Founders Capital, Kima Ventures and Financière Saint James, Colonies is accelerating its growth and will start launching developments and operations across Continental European markets with a focus on Germany, Benelux and Switzerland.
Descriptif du poste
Colonies is currently recruiting for an Office Manager to look after our growing team.
This is a chance to be part of an adventure with all the challenges that come with a growing company
- A great work environment with a diverse culture and Joy at the heart of what we do. A chance to manage interesting projects and events of varying sizes and complexities. Build a company culture, make our staff feel like they’re at home so that they can build better ones !
- The opportunity to make the job your own, we’re looking for driven autonomous people who understand what it is to be an Office Manager
- The pleasure to be the face that will welcome and onboard all people joining us !
Operations - Assist with the day-to-day operations and support the team with varied tasks: invoices, payments, budget management, etc. Help organizing meetings, trips, meetups and conferences.
Wellness - Keep the team happy ! Maintain and reinforce the company culture. Organize team events (seminars, monthly events, etc.).
HR - Help hiring (at least in the process) and onboard employees in Paris and other locations.
Office - Make sure the team and our partners feel at home in our lovely Paris office. Order, track and manage supplies inventory.
- You have experience in managing an office in a creative dynamic environment
- You are driven and autonomous, always finding creative solutions. You LOVE solving practical problems in an efficient way
- You care about other’s happiness
- You have excellent excel skills
- You are organised and reliable
- You are ease managing business travel and accommodation
- You have xperience in managing software and user access
- You are fluent in French & English
Déroulement des entretiens
You’ll go through a call and 3 interviews.
We’ll be also taking references
Découvrez l'équipe de Colonies
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin