- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
- > 5 years
- FinTech / InsurTech
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Akur8 is revolutionizing insurance pricing with transparent AI.
Akur8 developed a unique AI-based insurance pricing solution that automates risk modeling for insurance companies while keeping full transparency and control on the models created, as required by regulators worldwide.
Akur8 is the only solution on the market reconciling Machine Learning and Actuarial worlds. With Akur8, insurance carriers’ modeling time is divided by 10 and loss ratio is improved by 2%-4%.
Akur8 is a young, dynamic, fast growing insurtech startup that is revolutionizing insurance pricing with transparent AI.
Since 2016 our skilled R&D team of data scientists, software engineers and actuaries has developed unique AI algorithms that automate the insurance pricing process in an unprecedented way.
Our solution is a SaaS platform which allows insurance companies to model their risks 10 times faster, with a higher predictive power than traditional methods. It is a major game changer for the insurance industry!
Akur8’s solution is international by design, targeting all insurance carriers globally, and focusing on more mature markets for faster expansion.
We closed our 9M€ Series A in February with notable international investors, and are poised for growth to become the global leader in insurance pricing!
To learn more about Akur8 :
As Akur8 expands rapidly, we’re consolidating our development team with a deputy CTO.
Reporting directly to the CTO, your typical set of missions shall be :
- Maintenance and optimization of our CI pipeline
- Maintenance of our infrastructure as code repositories
- Contribution to the software architecture of our platform
- Deputising for the CTO in our infrastructure supervision
- Deputising the CTO for the overall security of IT operations
Practically this is what you’ll be dealing with :
- Challenge : You’ll expand our cloud setup from a dozen customers to a few hundred with an uptime of 99.99%
- Learning : You’ll contribute to establish and enforce all IT security policies in collaboration with Akur8’s CTO
- Environment : Working with people with different set of skills in a fast growing environment
- Technical stack : Java / Spring, Python, AWS, Angular 8, TypeScript, NGRX, Docker, REST APIs, Docker, Terraform, Python, GitHub, Travis
We look for innovative and rigorous minds that are capable of helping our platform grow :
- You have 6 - 8 years experience with at least two working as a Lead Developer or Software Architect or Lead DevOps
- You possess a degree from an “Engineering school”, or have a Master Degree in Computer Science
- You have a sound knowledge of IT security best practices and are already aware of the norms (or are keen to learn normative frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001)
- You have a full working proficiency with the AWS platform
- You can code well in both Java and Python
- Knowledge of multiple other cloud providers or additional programming languages is considered as a definite plus
You’ll join a highly skilled and motivated team, that is willing to share their knowledge and passion for advanced computer science and software development.
In addition to this :
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Lunch vouchers
- Company shares
We also have a great office space situated in the heart of Paris 17!!
- 1st interview : Talent Acquisition (Call)
- 2nd interview : CTO (Face-to-Face)
- 3rd interview : Development Team Lead & Co-founder (Face-to-face)
- 4th interview : CEO (Face-to-face)
Meet the Akur8 team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn