Flore joined AB InBev in September 2017 through the Graduate Program "Market Visionaries Program" which is specialized in Sales. For a year and a half, she was a Business Development Representative in retail. She managed 150 customers, convenience stores and supermarkets in the Paris region. Her aim was to increase the turnover of AB InBev brands within these stores. Following this experience, she joined the French headquarters in Lille as Category Manager in retail.
Flore is a true beer lover, she brews in her spare time. She is also a fan of sailing and escapes to the coast as soon as she can to sail... while sipping a good beer!
During his engineering studies, Ulysses chose "Project Management" as a major. He discovered change management, sustainable development and supply chain. After a gap year working in commercial management he decided to focus on supply chain for his senior year of college and found his first job in this field.
He quickly realized that consulting was not for him and finally joined AB InBev back in July 2019. He appreciates the strong sense of belonging to the company and brands, the young teams around him and the beer of course!
Machteld joined AB InBev in August 2014 through the Global Management Traineeship.
After 1 year of assignments in various departments, she became Brand Manager for Leffe at the French headquarters in Lille. Leffe is the largest brand in our portfolio in France! Following this experience, she took the position of Head of Revenue Management France, in charge of pricing and promotional policies. In 2018, she turned to Supply Chain. There, her mission was to optimize internal and external processes with our supermarkets & hypermarkets in order to improve our service. Since 2019, Machteld is Revenue Management Director for Northern Europe (France, Netherlands & Nordic countries).
When Christophe joined AB InBev in 2014 he already knew that he would be passionate about his work given the brands he was going to sell. However, he was positively surprised to discover that the passion of AB InBev employees goes further. It is not only the passion for the brand, but it is a passion for the company as a whole; the culture, the projects, the colleagues he is surrounded with, the mindset of the company to strive for more all the time… That passion is a source of energy and of willingness to push yourself beyond your limits.
After the graduate program (Global Management Trainee) he followed within the company, and despite his little knowledge of marketing, Christophe had the opportunity to move from his first sales position to a position as Senior Brand Manager on the Corona brand, one of the group's global brands. At only 28 years-old, Christophe was quickly entrusted with important responsibilities and is now in charge, with a close-knit team, of the launch of Bud in France. Proof that your career only depends on yourself at AB InBev!
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer and one of the five largest consumer goods companies in the world. It is recognized as the first company in the beverage sector on the list of "World's Most Admired companies" published by FORTUNE magazine.
With seven of the top ten beers in the world (Bud Light, Budweiser, Corona, Skol, Stella Artois, Brahma, Becks), Anheuser-Busch InBev holds the first or second position in over 20 key markets. Anheuser-Busch InBev, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, benefits from the collective strength of more than 180,000 people in more than 50 countries around the world.
With a focus on consumer choice and sales, Anheuser-Busch InBev manages a portfolio of more than 400 brands including 3 global flag brands: Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, fast-growing international brands such as Leffe and Hoegaarden, as well as "local gems" such as Tripel Karmeliet, Camden Town, Goose Island etc.
We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you’re a changemaker or an entrepreneurial thinker, you’ve come to the right place.
AB InBev France offers many opportunities, whether on the field, throughout France or at the office in Lille.
The driving force behind AB InBev culture is the 10 principles. Built on ownership, informality, candor, transparency and meritocracy. They set for themselves stretch targets and are never completely satisfied with their results.
1. We dream big. We are building a profitable, growth company.
2. Our greatest strength is our people. Great people grow at the pace of their talent and are rewarded accordingly. Great people deliver and transform.
3. We recruit, develop and retain people who can be better than ourselves. We will be measured by the quality and diversity of our teams.
4. We are a company of owners. Owners take results personally and lead by example.
5. We are never completely satisfied with our results. We embrace change, take smart risks, and learn from our mistakes.
6. The consumer is the boss. We go where consumers go, because that is where growth is.
7. We strive to be the best at serving and partnering with our customers, who are the gateway to our consumers.
8. We believe in common sense and simplicity. We operate with excellence and efficiency in all we do, always having our customers and consumers in mind.
9. We manage our costs tightly to free up resources that will support profitable top-line growth.
10. We never take shortcuts. Integrity, hard work, quality and responsibility are key to building our company and our reputation.