Year of Founding2018
Average Age28 years old
“Stockly gives our customers access to the products they want to buy. Stockly has significantly increased our sales volume📈.”
Axelle Reig, Galeries Lafayette Marketplace Director
🔭 Stockly is a tech-retail company solving the supply/demand mismatch in e-commerce.
With our technology, we connect in real-time e-commerce websites in need for stock with the inventory of hundreds of other retailers who have the same products available, and who can fulfill the order on their behalf.
E-retailers can sell products they don’t own, while others can gain additional sales, in a seamless experience for the end-consumer.
🚀 We’ve already raised $20M+ with European top-tier investors among which Daphni, Eurazeo and Raise. Our proprietary technology, coded in-house from scratch, is already live across Europe with 450+ e-retailers, we grow x4 each year and won’t stop there.
The profiles wanted at Stockly have some skills in common. They are:
- Smart & curious: you don’t know everything, but you can learn anything.
- Tenacious: you never give up.
- Ambitious: you are ready to reshape the global e-commerce landscape with us.
- Nice, humble and friendly: you love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them.
- Autonomous and hard-working: you know how to manage your tasks independently and ask for help when needed.
- English speakers.
Located in the 2nd arrondissement, our offices are next to rue Montorgueil. Restaurants, bars, it is THE pedestrian street in the center of the French capital 🇫🇷. And if you don't want to mingle with the crowds, we have our own private courtyard where you can have lunch, a coffee or a beer! 🍽️
If you like climbing 🧗, you can join those that go to Arkose. And if not, the Stockly football ⚽ team is always open to new recruits!