Technical team lead
- > 5 ans
- AdTech / MarTech, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Strategy
Technical team lead
- > 5 ans
WITH is a 80-people digital consultancy founded 6 years ago with two offices in Paris & Madrid.
We tend to focus on the areas of business & marketing where the paint is fresh: e-Commerce, CRM, NLP, AI, Data Management. In those areas, we master more than 25 different topics among the most demanded on the market. Our obsession is to remain above the fray and help our clients as they modernize their business.
The technical team
The team aims to stay small and agile. We make sure that everybody can work on projects that gets their interest, even if it requires training to jump on the subject.
We have well-defined process and methodology, based on Extreme Programing, to ensure that requirements are realistic and that deadlines can reasonably be met.
Our company goal is also to embrace diversity and to make sure that we can all work together. The team is international and we would welcome foreigners as well as Spanish candidates. As such, the working language in the office is English.
And finally, we encourage everybody to participate in open-source projects like BERNARD, our own framework to create instant services. This of course includes coding but also stepping on the stage to talk about what we do and what we believe.
We are looking for a team leader to manage and accompany our full stack developer team (10 people).
Our favorite tools are
- Django (for APIs),
- BERNARD (for instant services)
- VueJS (for front-ends)
A significant amount of the work we do is to create products from scratch over a few weeks or months.
Another significant part is to take care of existing projects by fixing bugs or implementing new features.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
- Work hand in hand with the CTO
- Take technical leadership to support a team of 10 developers
- Code review / Code peering responsibilities on all agency projects
- 50% participation as a developer for projects with a high level of complexity
Any skill that you bring can be pushed to our clients and generate new kinds of projects!
In order to perform this mission, you will need at least 7 years of significant experiences in development and preferably web development.
You are required to master the following stacks:
- python / django / wagtail on backend
- VueJS / Nuxt on frontend
Most specifically, here are skills that we like to see:
- An overall technical culture
- Personal projects (a GitHub page?)
- Ease with Agile methods (especially XP)
- Motivation, curiosity and autonomy
- Ease to talk with clients
- Mastered technical English (English is our work language)
This list is indicative. If you think that the mission is for you, don’t hesitate to reach out anyway to explain us why!
Meet the WITH team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin