YOOBIC is an in-store conversion optimization solution enabling retailers and brands to offer a flawless customer experience and convert more customers by helping them improve execution, operational efficiency, and performance in every store.
Founded in 2014 by three brothers, we have quickly grown to a team of 100+, with offices in London, New York, Paris and Tel Aviv, serving retailers across the globe and shaping the future of in-store performance.
YOOBIC is used by 120+ brands & retailers across the world including Lacoste, The Kooples, Etam, Celio, Casino Group, Maisons du Monde, Peugeot and Fnac-Darty.
At YOOBIC, we’re looking for people with problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment. We look for individuals that are proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibilities.
We want our teammates to strive for excellence, take pride in the work they do and to be passionate about making our team and our clients as successful as possible.
Finally, we look for talents that have the ability to receive and give constructive feedback as well as an aptitude to learn from others, putting ego aside.
We have a sport club which organises sport events 2 days a week (Football, Badminton, Volleyball) and we go for monthly team luches! We also love going out for a few pints at our local pub/bistrot on random days.
Here at YOOBIC, we think it’s important to examine what shapes our company culture. That's why we incorporate these 5 core values, and the behaviours that drive them, into everything we do:
People Growth = Company Growth
- Constant commitment to learning - Taking ownership of our work and ideas - Being passionate about what we do
Obsessed with Innovation
- Encouraging creative thinking - Having the agility to adapt to new challenges - Paying attention to detail
Strength from Diversity
- Creating an inclusive environment - Showing empathy - Trusting each other
- Transparency in our operations - Flexibility - Working as a team - Listening more than we talk
No Pain, No Gain
- Showing grit - Consistency in all we do - Being positively competitive