Welcome to the Jungle
- Media, Recruitment
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Key Account Manager
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 4 years
Who are they?
At Welcome to the Jungle, we make work actually exciting. We do so by building innovative employer brand solutions that make companies attractive to workers, and by creating inspiring experiences and content that empower workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work.
Our job board provides thousands of job offers to help digital workers explore the professional world and find exciting career opportunities, with the most immersive and friendly design on the market.
Our B2B solutions make companies attractive by highlighting their employer brand to attract the right talent, and enable them to offer a seamless recruitment experience to job hunters and recruiters.
Our media about work empowers workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work experience. We do so by exploring the future of work with our experts, and by sharing first-hand advice from workers and leaders going through shared experiences.
We believe that another work is possible, a work that is exciting and sustainable, one that takes care of people and the world. A work that reconciles the company and those who make it. Yes, we have great ambitions for work. We want it to inspire us, excite us, make us free and proud, to strengthen our capacity to positively transform the world.
We want to give work a sustainable place in our lives.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
Founded in 2015
A team of 300+ people based in the city center of Paris and Prague.
2.9M+ unique visitors on our website every month
5000+ client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, My Little Paris, Leboncoin, Société Générale, PwC France, Amazon, EY, Johnson&Johnson, Checkout.com…
What it’s like to work in the Jungle?
- You will be part of a meaningful and challenging mission: you will contribute directly to prepare the future of work and promote a positive social impact (and it starts with internal experiments!)
- You will work in an international environment: 16 different nationalities are represented in our teams, we have offices in Prague and we are preparing our international expansion
- Your work life balance will be guaranteed through strong initiatives including the 4-day work week
You will be able to choose your workplace thanks to our highly flexible remote policy:
- You come to our great offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier district) because you want to, not because you have to: we do not have a minimum day of presence in the office.
- Most of our positions are also open to full remote: 30% of our teams already practice it!
- Your well-being is our priority: you will have access to moka.care, a solution to help you take care of your mental health.
- You will get an attractive salary package: employee shareholding for everyone, lots of benefits (meal tickets (Swile), great health insurance (Alan) with 66% covered by the company, CSE gift vouchers, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in the growth of our project: this is why everyone has employee shareholding at Welcome to the Jungle
- At Welcome, we truly care about your professional development. We will train you on the subjects that will make you grow through our training programs : formal training plan based on your needs, or through internal Jungle Academy, or mentoring or even via our self-training space where your will find various curated contents (Management, English courses, writing workshops, Excel training…)
- We will help you in your career development providing clear career paths and creating opportunities around mobilities and promotions.
- We support our employees in their role as parents and future parents through various initiatives: birth allocation, extra days for co-parents, re-onboarding program after maternity leave, breastfeeding room
- You will join a mission that pays particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community
- You will be able to enjoy our many team rituals: annual team days, bi-annual roadmap & project presentations in a Parisian theater, monthly All Hands, quarterly parties… and more! (Know more about our corporate culture here)
For all these reasons and more, we have been rewarded by the B-corp label, a very selective label where we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
Within the Business team and more precisely within the Account Management team, you will manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers by being their privileged point of contact and ensuring their satisfaction.
Your objective is to deliver the best customer experience possible in order to reduce churn and maximize upsell and cross sell opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Team Lead Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for :
Developing trustworthy relationships within your portfolio :
-> by advising customers on the best use of our products
-> by preparing & conducting meetings with clients, with small support of their manager
-> by sharing Data and successful use-cases
-> by becoming a partner over time on all employer branding topics thanks to a strong expertise
-> by identifying needs and always proposing solutions that will bring more value to customers
-> by anticipating and preventing potential dissatisfaction in order to reduce churn level
Identifying business opportunities in your own portfolio and pursuing growth opportunities through upsells and cross sells
Enhancing Welcome to the jungle products by sharing customers feedbacks in order to contribute to product developments and contributing to process improvements for the team’s collective success
For a better understanding of the Key Account Manager position you can have a look at these videos :
- Margot’s interview, Account Manager
- Chadia’s interview, Head of Account Management
- Pierre -Gaël’s interview, Chief Sales Officer
First, you will experience our corporate onboarding process which consists of discovering all of our teams and projects. Then, you will enjoy a specific onboarding dedicated to the Business team and your role (demos, phone pitch, documentations…) The idea is to give you all the necessary keys to reach your targets!
What you will find at Welcome to the jungle
An ambitious project in the recruitment and employer branding sector… and lots of ideas to make it grow!
A team of 300+ people who are united, enthusiastic and passionate about building and growing our project.
Extremely varied skills (video production, tech, content, operations, etc.) and therefore a rich and stimulating work environment.
If you want to work remotely or in a co-working space on a regular basis, that’s not a problem, we have a full remote policy.
The main thing is that everyone can progress in the best conditions!
At Welcome to the Jungle, we are all coming from (really) different backgrounds, that’s our main strength!
You are our ideal profile if :
- You have 4 to 6 years experience in key account management and business development
- You like to understand needs, convince and sell
- You like to find solutions and are able to use your initiative to solve a customer problem
- You are organized, rigorous and responsive
- You are result and data oriented
- You are fearless
- You are used to developing partnerships with agencies
- You are fluent in French and in English
Welcome to the Jungle aspires to promote a positive social impact. Its mission includes paying particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community.
- Step 1: Visio interview with Laurène, Talent Acquisition & Development apprentice (around 30 minutes)
- Step 2 : Visio interview with Marco, Team Lead Key Account Manager & Constance, Senior Key Account Manager (around 45 minutes)
- Step 3 : Visio interview with Chadia, Head of Account Management (around 45 minutes)
- Step 4 : Visio interview with Pierre-Gaël, Chief Sales Officer (around 45 minutes)
- Step 5 : Visio interview with Faustine, Talent Acquisition Specialist & Laurène (around 45 minutes)