Vocalcom, established in 1995, is a leading global provider of multichannel contact centre cloud solutions for Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Collections.
- 20 Years of customer engagement expertise
- 1400+ customers on 5 continents
- 550,000+ users in 47 countries
- 1 billion interactions managed each year
With a DNA firmly rooted in innovation, Vocalcom designs, develops and deploys cloud and on-premise contact centre technologies designed to simplify the management of customer interactions across all channels and deliver an exceptional experience - solutions that fit businesses of all sizes and in all industries.
The Vocalcom team is made up of a variety of profiles ranging from young graduates to experts with many years of experience in their field. All talents have their place: Vocalcom values all skills, whatever the area of expertise. Fullstack or Data Scientist engineers, Application Support Technicians or Project Managers, employees are united around their passion for Customer Relations and the common values that make up the company's strength - such as collaborative intelligence, sense and quality of service, team spirit and agility.
- Joining Vocalcom means becoming an actor in your professional development and having the opportunity to reveal your skills and expertise on high added value projects.
- It also means positioning yourself at the heart of innovation by benefiting from the expertise of an international player in customer experience and contact centre solutions.
- Integrating their teams means taking part in a human adventure in a multicultural, innovative and formative environment where daily attention is paid to professional and personal development.
- Joining Vocalcom also means sharing moments of life together: sports challenges and coaching, breakfast, billiards or table football games, drawing or meditation classes, afterwork, corporate events...