- Permanent contract
- > 5 years
- IT / Digital
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- > 5 years
Who are they?
Valiantys is the leading global consulting and services firm dedicated to Atlassian. Valiantys accelerates business transformation by digitizing processes and modernizing teamwork, using the best Agile methods and tools. Their Atlassian technical expertise is unparalleled and they support their customers across the entire spectrum of their projects on those platforms. Because teamwork requires more than just tools, Valiantys helps them bridge the gap between their applications and strategic practices such as SAFe and ITIL.
Over the last 15 years, Valiantys has helped in excess of 5,000 customers to achieve their desired business outcomes at a reduced time to value, through improved team collaboration.
Reporting to our Head of Managed Services in Toulouse, you will mainly be the focal point for the Security issues and the Quality of the work delivered by the Cloud team
You will also manage security topics and be responsible for the continuous improvement of your activity.
- Manage and improve Security processes for:
- Valiantys Cloud
- Managed infrastructure
- Internal data management
- Own the CVE process and organize the remediation of critical vulnerabilities affecting the systems or the applications
- Coordinate security awareness within the Managed Services team
Transversal team support
- Support the Cloud Architect on the security aspects of the Cloud environments delivered to the customers
- Support the Operations Manager and the Cloud Manager on Security suppliers relationship (Vaadata, etc.)
- Support the Pre-Sales teams by filling out Security questionnaires
- Assist punctually the operations teams including calls with customers
- Assist the Head of Managed Services in the ISO & Hipaa compliance
- Manage internal audits (ISO)
What you need to be successful
You have a 5 years degree in IT Engineering with a proven track records in Security management.
You are a master in negotiation and customer service oriented and during crisis (CVE) work under pressure don't be affraid
You are a native English speaker (or minimum C1 level) with strong written & oral communication skills.
Why you should apply?
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Valiantys is not only a great place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Ownership. You will have a very strong influence on the Talent Acquisition strategy and will have ownership of your territory
Training. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Salary & benefits: We reward our people well for their hard work plus we have an excellent benefits package.
- Generous lunch vouchers
- Free Comprehensive mutual health insurance
- Annual profit sharing
- Home- Office Program
- Top spec machine as you prefer (MAC or PC)
- International work environment and a multicultural team
- Games, free coffee, tea and fresh fruits because we care about your health!
- Add to favorites
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter