In the context of the constant growth and development of our activities, VAISALA France SAS is recruiting an “ International Sales Support Apprentice “ M/F.
Reporting to the Head of Renewable Energy, you will contribute analyze and monitor trends in the key customer portfolio, prepare sales reports in coordination with the sales teams, convert incoming requests into opportunities and support the sales teams in responding to customer requests.
Your significant missions will be Business Development and growth:
- Analyze sales volumes for key customers and growth potential in some territories. Create market studies based on territories (in collaboration with Marketing) for the wind and solar sectors.
- Assist sales teams in the follow-up of sales development and prospecting actions.
- Consolidate order intake and sales figures for monthly reporting,
- Analyze and monitor the portfolio of opportunities and follow up with sales teams for updates.
- Monitor incoming customer requests and convert them into opportunities.
- Assist sales teams in managing communication with agents, customers, value-added resellers and/or integrators.
- Follow up on opportunities by making hot and cold calls and e-mails.
- Assist sales teams in managing international calls for tender.
- Participate in the preparation of international trade fairs and events, and support teams if necessary.
As a student in a Master’s Degree in International Business or Business School, you are looking for a work-study program as part of your Master degree. You have some initial experience of a commercial internship and other experience in commerce or international trade would be a plus.
Technical knowledge and skills
- Sales background: Knowledge of sales techniques, field sales procedures and the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills using a variety of tools: telephone, e-mail and Internet presentations.
- Good ability to synthesize information for report/dashboard preparation
- Good level of use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), knowledge of CRM such as Oracle and SalesForce is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (B2 minimum) with excellent writing skills in both languages is required. Any other language is appreciated.
- You have excellent interpersonal and listening skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills (wide range of multicultural contacts).
- You are creative, versatile, reliable, flexible and well-organized, with a team spirit.
- You have an eye for detail and follow-up, and excellent time and priority management skills.
- Proactive sales mindset.
- Autonomous and rigorous
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Sales”.