Year of Founding2018
Average Age30 years old
At Upflow, we’re building the platform revolutionizing how B2B businesses get paid.
Today, most companies are still struggling to collect payments from their customers: hundreds of unpaid invoices, anarchic communications, multiple payment methods. They lose tons of hours on zero value-added tasks, suffer from late payments that hinder their growth, and sometimes simply go bust because of cash flow issues. It’s time for a change.
Upflow is the modern hub to manage all data exchanges, communications, and payments to get paid faster, simpler. We are a product-led organization solving this problem with a tech approach.
We’ve launched in 2018 and are trusted by hundreds of awesome users in the EU & US including Lattice, Front, Triplebyte, Iziwork, ProductBoard, Proxyclick, and more. We’re also backed by leading investors (YCombinator, 9yards, eFounders) and top executives business angels from N26, Square, Mercury, Uber, and Netsuite.
We’re a remote-friendly, distributed team across 3 continents and rapidly expanding. Now’s a perfect time to join if you’re looking for an exciting international experience.
For more information, please visit our website www.upflow.io or check out our product demo here: https://demo.upflow.io
They're looking for highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals who want to revolutionize the way B2B companies get paid. They pride themselves on having a diverse, international team (we work 100% in English) spread across multiple timezones and want to work with people that will enjoy a fast-paced environment and a high degree of autonomy.
- They're a tight-knit team of hustlers and hackers.
- They constantly strive to better theirselves and those around us.
- They believe that everyone should share ownership through equity.
- They work in English, you need to speak it fluently.
- They trust and respect each other, they have each other's backs.
- They work hard, but they're also known to play hard.
- They have all you can expect from a great place to work: free lunches, cool offices, top of the range equipment, great health care, and competitive salary and equity.
Questions and answers on Upflow