Sales Internship (Bilingual - English/French)
This position was filled!
Who are they?
TokyWoky is a startup specialized in community software.
They are building unique community platforms that help brands and retailers gather, retain and activate passionate customers on their eshop.
There’s 28 people on the team today, based in Paris, and they’re working with over 130 brands on their community strategy.
Rencontrez Quentin, CEO & Co-fondateur
I am looking for someone to help me implement various projects related to Sales and Marketing
• TokyWoky helps brands & retailers build online communities directly on their e-shop to boost customer loyalty and revenue. We already work with world leaders (H&M, L’Oréal, Leroy Merlin…)
• We are growing fast (x4 in 2021) and therefore we are recruiting a lot!
• We are a French startup, but more than 70% of our turnover comes from abroad (So English is a MUST)
• You are based in Paris and like to come to the office frequently while being comfortable telecommuting
• Help getting meetings with top Beauty and Fashion brands and retailers
• Create and nurture a database of senior contacts for sales outreach
• Work with freelancers to find contact details of key stakeholders
• Reach out to prospects in creative ways (Personalized emails, Linkedin message, physical gifts)
• Ensure weekly lead gen reporting
• Swile Card (meal vouchers)
• 50% Navigo
• Remote Flexibility
• Cool and Friendly working environment
• You are looking for a 6 month full time internship as part of your business school training and you recognize yourself in the above missions
• You are bilingual in English (we will test it!) and you are particularly known for your writing skills in French
• It is above all your personality that will make the difference: rigorous, resourcefulness, active listening, an inquisitive mind, problem-solving, impeccable communication, initiative and initiative-taking
• You ideally have a first experience in lead generation
• Prior knowledge of Excel, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Apollo, HubSpot would be a BIG plus
• Ability to find information not immediately accessible (company size, decision makers, etc…)
• Send your CV
• Case study
• Discovery call with Mohamad & Clementine (Sales team)
• Call with Tim (Head of Sales at TokyWoky)