- Mobile Apps, Tourism, FoodTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 3 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
TheFork is taking ambitious steps towards becoming a digital product focused organization. This means we need to develop a strong and reputable Product Design & Research organization to ensure a cohesive experience across our channels and touchpoint, for all our customer-types worldwide.
As a UX Writer, you recognize how content shapes products, and how the words and images we use matter. You’ll help us ask: Who are our users? How can our products help them reach their goals? How can we make complex concepts more intuitive? As a Senior UX Writer on the Product Design & Research team, you’ll also think about content patterns and how they can scale to meet the content needs of our B2C and B2B products.
- Elevate the quality of all TheFork communications, ensuring that all copy is backed by data, conveys clarity of thought, and is compelling and action-inducing
- Work deeply with researchers, PMs, and product designers to understand audiences
- Write clear, concise user-interface text for products. Articulate complex concepts for features in a global context
- Work with other content creators to ensure consistency and share best practices, and coordinate with other writing teams for a seamless product experience
- Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts) as well as gap analyses
- Participate in design sprints, planning sessions, and other discussions about how to design and build great products
- Able to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented
- A champion for working with a solid UX, SEO, SEM strategy
- Strong, confident, and exacting writing. You can explain complex concepts succinctly and clearly
- Comfortable working in an international global context and proficient in English
- Roughly 3+ years of experience in an editorial, copywriting, content strategy, online content production, or marketing communications
- Background in user-focused writing, including work in hardware, software, digital agency, documentation or journalism
- Deep experience with UX principles, rich media and social media
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Effective writing, editing, and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams