DevOps Engineer H/F/D
Who are they?
Capco est un cabinet de conseil en management et technologie spécialisé dans la transformation des institutions financières, Banques ou Assurances.
Créé en 1998, Capco regroupe plus de 7 000 collaborateurs répartis dans 32 bureaux dans le monde dont 180 à Paris.
Avec un portefeuille de plus de 100 clients mondiaux, Capco opère à la rencontre des métiers et de la technologie. La force de Capco est de combiner une expertise du secteur financier avec une approche innovante, pour accélérer les initiatives digitales, accompagner les transformations réglementaires et RSE, et faire évoluer les organisations et méthodes de travail.
Fier de ses valeurs, Capco Paris a obtenu la certification Or d’EcoVadis, venant récompenser nos engagements pour le développement durable et nos performances en RSE à travers 21 indicateurs couvrant les thèmes de l’environnement, le social, les droits de l’Homme, l’éthique et les achats responsables.
Rencontrez Marie Fleur, Manager Change management
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encourage to #BeYourselftAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We are / have
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Strong technology understanding and numerous IT delivery success stories
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are looking for a DevOps Lead Engineer who wants to use his experience and skills to Design, Integrate, Automate and work with Cloud based serverless solutions.
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement
- Work on automating continuous integration build and release pipelines for enterprise scale applications
- Deliver on client commitment, work independently with limited direction and guidance with good project management skill
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools for teams
- Design applications that work concurrently with client facing solutions and services
- Communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Continue to build awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment
- Drive purposeful, well-planned approach to developing themselves and others
- 3+ years of experience in the Software Development Lifecycle with both a Dev and Ops mindset
- 3+ years of experience in using Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence), GIT, Sonar, Nexus, Fortify, DevSecOps will be an advantage
- 2+ year of experience in using AWS, GCP and/or Azure with a strong understanding of AWS networking and security features and services will be an advantage
- Experience working with Ansible or Elastic Stack
- Experience working within a TCP / IP stack
- Experience working with Hadoop, Redis and Kafka
- Experience/understanding of Kubernetes, Istio and knowledge of related tools (Kiali, Fortio etc.)
- Experience owning infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating build/deploy & monitoring systems
- Experienced in Automation and Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Helm
- Hands on Test Orchestration experience with Cucumber, Karate, Selenium
Why join Capco as a DevOps Engineer ?
You will work on today’s largest digital projects in European Banking Industry, joining a team of experts and passionate members.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creation lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory. Let’s meet !
Other DevOps jobs
These job openings might interest you!