Marketing Coordinator (Internship)
- Starting date:
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- Less than 15 employees
Marketing Coordinator (Internship)
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
Strapi, the most flexible and extensible open-source headless CMS on the market, is providing advanced backend functionalities for websites and apps built with the JAMstack. Strapi supports most databases, both REST and graphQL API and is designed to work with the most popular front-end frameworks including Gatsby, Nuxt, Next.js.
Headquartered in Paris, Strapi has raised $4 million from Accel, Stride.vc with the participation of Notable angel investors and open-source experts such as Solomon Hykes (Founder of Docker), Guillermo Rauch (Founder of Next.js and Zeit.co) and Eli Collins (Ex-CTO at Cloudera). To learn more, visit strapi.io
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing team to define, build and implement marketing campaigns for Strapi.
As part of the Marketing team, you will ensure that our campaigns are aligned with larger company communication goals and content strategy.
You will also develop and curate social content and assets that contribute to brand awareness, educate the community and elicit support, assert category leadership and generate both inbound and outbound leads for both Strapi’s open-source and commercial editions.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the company’s social media initiatives, including the development of organic social media content and campaigns that are executed across all social media channels and are optimized within search engines
- Build Strapi’s brand and increase our presence, fans, and engagement on all our social media networks
- Work with the Director of Marketing and VP Marketing on various communications initiatives as it relates to public relations, social media and analyst relations
- Collaborate with broader Marketing team to generate ideas for social events, campaigns, and meetups that meet social media and influencer growth objectives.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with Design and IT department
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing or Communications
- Highly engaged and proficient with relevant Email Marketing & Social Media platforms as well as monitoring and publishing tools
- A strong understanding of technology and someone who consistently demonstrates a command of the business and its unique value proposition
- Comfortable communicating projects and programs throughout the organization in an effective manner.
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing marketing communications
- Driven, entrepreneurial work ethic with a “roll up your sleeves” approach to every task
- Proficient in Google Suite and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO principles and social media analytics
- Latest MacBook Pro (13’’) & additional screen (27”).
- Reward culture (training, offsite and team dinners).
- Open source experience.
- Healthy snacks and drinks (unlimited coffee, fruits, juices etc).
- Free health assurance (Alan).
- Meal vouchers.
- Call with the Marketing Manager in order to get to know each other better and explain your upcoming tasks.
- In person meeting at our office.
- Lunch or drinks with the team and hopefully a final offer.
10 reasons to work for Strapi
- Work with positive, caring and passionate people.
- Work remotely (if you want to and when you want to).
- Flexible office hours.
- Work on an open source software.
- Be part of a respectful and caring community.
- Work on a product that will be used by millions of people (yes, we are very ambitious!).
- Join early the journey of an ambitious project and grow with the company.
- Focus on your results, not the hours you stay at work.
- Be listened to and have a real impact on the company (most of our initiatives come from employees).
- Drink a glass of wine or just take time with your teammates, we are a family and take care of each other.
Meet the Strapi team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn