- Health, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- From 50 to 250 employees
Software Verification Engineer
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the Naica System, a solution that enables to detect & quantity DNA with unprecedented precision.
The Naica System supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, pre‐natal testing, and GMO detection. Overall, the Naica System’s superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry, to molecular biology and computer science.
After completing a 20 M€ Series B funding round in January 2020, Stilla intends to accelerate the adoption & development of its next-generation solution to clinical diagnostics market. The company is looking to: 1. Expand the sales of its Naica System worldwide 2. Scale production capacities 3. Maintain a strong R&D pipeline of innovative products for precision genetic analysis (instrumentation, consumables and assays).
Why join us?
• Bring significant contributions for concrete useful products with rewarding user feedback
• Learn a lot from multidisciplinary experts
• Join a young and dynamic Life Science company growing at a 3-digit pace!
• Work with a team who shares a passion for building successful Life Science Products based on deep technological innovations
Stilla is hiring a Software Verification Engineer whose main missions will be to maintain and improve automated software test development, participate to continuous integration and version management, and document software product validation.
Missions for the Software Verification Engineer
The Software Verification Engineer will be in charge of the following missions:
Maintain the current software tests, and write new ones (unit tests, integration tests, user tests, risk mitigation tests)
• Work together with the software developers to ensure that each incoming feature comes along with a nice set of tests
• Understand the user needs and scenarios to create relevant tests with suitable evaluation criteria
• Maintain and improve test coverage
Provide up-to-date software documentation, including software architecture design, technical specifications, test plans and test reports
Perform regular code review and propose appropriate improvements or corrections
Contribute to the most user-friendly and stable software in Life Science
Perform regular technological intelligence and propose innovative solutions
Punctually contribute to software customer support, when needed
Our ideal candidate:
• Has minimum 2 years of experience in software verification
• Feels responsible for software code quality, readability and durability (especially in C++)
• Combines agile software development with continuous integration (using these tools or equivalent ones: Git, Redmine, Jenkins)
• Has ideally some experience in software risk analysis and software lifecycle management (IEC 62304, IEC 62366, 21 CFR Part 11 standards)
• Must be fluent in French and technical English
• Enjoys team working and knowledge sharing in a multidisciplinary environment (experts in software development but also in microfluidics, molecular biology, micromechanics, marketing & business development, etc.)
• May not know what digital PCR is about but is very curious about it…
• Is motivated by ambitious objectives and willing to bring significant contributions to science and medicine!
Meet the Stilla Technologies team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn