- Health, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- From 50 to 250 employees
C++/Qt Software Developer
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the Naica System, a solution that enables to detect & quantify DNA with unprecedented precision.
The Naica System supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, pre‐natal testing, and GMO detection. Overall, the Naica System’s superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry, to molecular biology and computer science.
The Software Developer will be in charge of the following missions:
- Conceive and develop new software features / new software products from functional specifications brought by need analysis
- Ensure the sustainability of the developed software components, for both internal and external products
- Contribute to the documentation of software technical specifications and software component evaluation
- Perform regular technological intelligence and propose innovative solutions
- Punctually contribute to software customer support, when needed
- Get involved in a software dream team in the company
Stilla is hiring an Experienced C++/Qt Software Developer whose main missions will be to build efficient, innovative and sustainable software products, contribute to existing ones and lead new software research and development projects
Our ideal candidate:
• Has 3 minimum years of experience in industrial software development, if possible in a cross-platform environment (Windows, Linux) and covering low-level to high-level software development
• Masters sustainable C++ programming (design patterns, test-driven development, latest standards up to C++17) and is familiar with the Qt Framework
• Has ideally a significant experience in embedded software development
• Combines agile software development with continuous integration (using these tools or equivalent ones: Visual Studio, CMake, Git, Redmine, Jenkins)
• Is familiar with the use of open-source libraries compatible with commercial exploitation
• Has experience in software project management, including planning follow-up and documentation of technical specifications
• Must be fluent in French and technical English
• Enjoys team working and knowledge sharing in a multidisciplinary environment (experts in software development but also in microfluidics, molecular biology, micromechanics, marketing & business development, etc.)
• May not know what digital PCR is about but is very curious about it…
• Is motivated by ambitio
Meet the Stilla Technologies team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn