- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- > 1 year
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Revenue Ops Admin, you will be the technical guru of the operations team, to accelerate the growth of Spendesk by ensuring we have the best in class tools and automation processes. To do so, you will be working cross functionally, with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Data, Operations and Growth Hacking teams.
You will part of a team which pushes the boundary of what is possible with quick problem solving, trade-offs, moving fast and creativity.
And because your work is not just about automation, you will need to be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better everyday is your mantra!
- Build a world class Sales and Customer Success Stack
- Automate & Create complex workflows
- Use smart personalisation techniques to help with conversion at each step of a customer journey.
- Use advanced modelling to determine the quality of a lead
- Develop tools or creative solutions to help Spendeskers on daily tasks.
- Experience in building out Salesforce and administrative responsibilities.
- Good understanding in data management
- Analytical mindset to foresee potential issues in process changes.
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple on-going projects
- Self-motivated with a strong team-oriented attitude
- A team player with a collaborative mindset
Bonus: Knowledge of SFDC APEX Class.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
- You are an ARCHITECT: you thrive for building scalable tools that are not blown down with the first “huff and puff”.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER: you are capable of managing lots of stakeholders and prioritising needs as they come.
- You are PERSISTENT: you are able to pick yourself up from failures and try again and again until you get the moment of glory and success.
- Gainsight (is coming)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Open for remote and flexible hours
- The laptop of your choice
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- The most incredible team in town
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company doesn’t speak French
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday’s beers with the team
- Lunchr cards
- Transportation (50%)
Meet the Spendesk team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn