- Permanent contract
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
As a team, Spendesk is driven by their values and their focus on big growth. They’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, they believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread their team.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And their tribe is growing fast. Come join them on this journey.
Their team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
You will join our finance team and work closely will all the business teams.
- Determined cost of operations for all our departments by establishing standard costs: collecting operational data and building budget.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results: monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data, with the help of data department.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications : coordinating information requirements.
- Work for all our markets : France, UK and Germany
What are we looking for? 👉
- A profile who have a master degree from a Business or Engineering School
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance function (Financial controller, auditor…)
- Finance, Accounting and Financial planning exposure
- Great communication skills with different teams in a fast paced environment
- A Hands-on person: shown capacity to execute and implement projects
- High level of energy, positivism and hard working capabilities
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday’s beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️
Meet the Spendesk team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn