This position was filled!
Who are they?
SimpliField is a fast growing company that’s reinventing the way retailers reach retail excellence and breaking down the traditional BI establishment.
We’re a SaaS company with a fantastic culture and great people
We have a disruptive product that is changing how companies run sales and marketing operration in-store
We’re funded by some of the best Investors in the world who believe in our vision. The list includes KIMA and 50 Partners
We’re based in Paris, France
Our product is great. Our market is huge. We’re growing like crazy and need great people to join the sales team and get it done.
As an early member of our team, the selected candidate will be responsible for designing the UX and UI for all customer flows and touch-points within our solution across web and mobile. He or she will report to the VP of Product.
We are an extremely design-oriented organization. The ideal candidate will be highly creative, passionate about modern design principles and patterns, detail-oriented, will work to fully understand the impact that SimpliField have on our customers, and will obsess over design and app polish to deliver a world-class experience that delights the end-user.
- 3-5 years of experience designing large scale iOS, Android, and responsive web applications
- Experience with the design of enterprise SaaS products
- Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skill
- Excitement to be the voice of design with visibility across our entire organization
- A passion to always seek out new design tools and methods to make our lean design and agile processes better and faster
- Experienced in customer research and usability testing
- Strong communication skills and an ability to persuade others and clearly communicate design decisions
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your personal software design style and skillset