- Advertising, Digital, Media, Mobile Apps
- From 50 to 250 employees
Strategy & Insights Manager Europe (London OR Paris based)
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
Strategy & Insights Manager (Europe)
At Shopmium, we are transforming shopping to make life better. In order to do so, we are looking to add a Strategy & Insights Manager to our team.
Our Customer Success & Operations team maximizes our value and our customers value by enabling high satisfaction and accelerating revenue. We are the guardians of the customer voice and experience, working cross functionally to ensure it is easy to work with Shopmium, which results in a win-win partnership with our customers. We maximize their investment, provide useful insights, advise on the strategy and focus on organic relationship building.
As a Strategy & Insights Manager you will have the opportunity to build and grow the data and insights capabilities of Shopmium. Responsibilities include understanding client business objectives, crafting digital campaign strategies, synthesizing data to deliver actionable insights, and collaborating with internal teams on client delivery and ongoing development to expand partnerships with Shopmium.
This role is based in either our London OR Paris office and requires fluency in both English and French
Please submit your CV in English
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Evaluate market and customer dynamics and provide insights to build compelling narratives to demonstrate Shopmium’s value proposition
• Help understand client needs and develop data driven campaign strategies and plans
• Working with cross functional teams, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns
• Utilize our proprietary data and analytic solutions to summarize campaign performance, develop insights to help improve marketing return on investment, and build client deliverables
• Lead timelines and delivery dedications ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule
• In conjunction with our Sales and Customer Success team, strengthen client engagement and build collaborative partnerships that craft mutual value
• Support analytic initiatives within the sales & customer success team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• 4+ Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Fluency in English and French
• Proven analytical acumen to organize and interpret data and develop insights that encourage action
• Experience with client leadership including strategic needs assessment, consultative delivery, and relationship building that lead to organic renewal and expansion
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications
• Possesses dream to work in a dynamic environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
Benefits: Flextime working policy. Private health care contribution. Mobile phone allowance. Commute cost contribution. Paid time off to work for charity. Self development days. Opportunities to grow & develop.
About Shopmium a Quotient brand:
Shopmium is an award-winning mobile media and promotions platform providing FMCG brands with an innovative way to engage consumers and drive measurable in-store purchase, as well as valuable ratings, reviews and insights. Founded in Paris in 2011, Shopmium now operates across France, Belgium, and the UK. Visit: https://solutions.shopmium.com/en/ for more information. In 2015 Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology, Inc. (quotient.com) based in Silicon Valley, USA.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please provide your CV in English
Meet the Shopmium team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn