- Advertising, Digital, Media, Mobile Apps
- From 50 to 250 employees
Manager of Customer Success Operations - France & Belgium (Paris based)
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
At Shopmium we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Manager of Customer Success Operations to the team!
Our Customer Success team maximizes our value and our customers value by enabling high satisfaction and accelerating revenue. We are the guardians of the customer voice and experience, working cross functionally to ensure it is easy to work with Shopmium, which results in a win-win partnership with our customers. We maximize their investment and focus on organic relationship building.
As a Manager of Customer Success Operations, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of Customer Success professionals ensuring excellent relationships and experiences with our clients. You will serve as a strategic partner to cross functional teams to ensure revenue acceleration and account growth. In this role, you will help drive new initiatives forward and implement departmental strategies.
(This role is based in our Paris office)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Lead a team of Customer Success professionals who are responsible for the direct support of Shopmium’s clients across the full suite of products including promotions and media
• Review and measure Customer Success team’s delivery against revenue goals for assigned accounts; ensuring strong partnership with Sales Executives, ensure all booked revenue is delivered in full and identify and secure incremental revenue opportunities
• Lead and guide strategy around process opportunities and implementation that will further expand and grow accounts and increase account health
• Actively develop and coach direct reports on performance and career progression; identify training needs across the team and develop plans to address
• Work cross-functionally to help define and develop processes with a focus on driving efficiencies and streamlining touch points for clients
• Implement and maintain Customer Success departmental strategies
• Investigate and proactively drive solutions on escalations for issues
• Select, develop, mentor and promote Customer Success Manager’s in a way which provides consistency of engagement with core customers
• Maintain a work culture that is energized, motivated and creates a positive atmosphere for the Customer Success team
• Serve as a trusted, proactive partner to cross functional teams
• Discover, share and implement best practices and learnings across Customer Success team(s)
• Secure customer adoption of new capabilities within existing products and exposure to the launch of new products that best serve the customer’s needs and objectives
• Assist in the development and implementation of processes around new capabilities within existing products and the launch new products
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• 7+ years of experience (with at least 2 years of people management experience)
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Advanced Microsoft Office and/or G Suit skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, coach and lead a team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team
• Solid understanding of the organization’s business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret with excellent attention to detail
• Languages: fluency in French and English; Flemish - nice to have
• Experience with Salesforce and Tableau are nice to have
Benefits: Flextime working policy. Private health care contribution. Mobile phone allowance. Commute cost contribution. Paid time off to work for charity. Self development days. Opportunities to grow & develop.
About Shopmium a Quotient brand:
Shopmium is an award-winning mobile media and promotions platform providing FMCG brands with an innovative way to engage consumers and drive measurable in-store purchase, as well as valuable ratings, reviews and insights. Founded in Paris in 2011, Shopmium now operates across France, Belgium, and the UK. Visit: https://solutions.shopmium.com/en/ for more information. In 2015 Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology, Inc. (quotient.com) based in Silicon Valley, USA.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Please provide your CV in English
Meet the Shopmium team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn