At ResMed we have a clear purpose: to inspire and energise the world through the power of better health.
Everything we do – the medical devices we design and build; the software solutions we provide; the company culture we enable and scale; the business ethics, integrity, and environmental stewardship with which we conduct business – is focused on the goal of helping improve lives in more than 140 countries.
With 10,000-plus employees, we help hundreds of millions of people sleep better, breathe better, and live longer, happier, higher-quality lives well away from hospital.
To shape the future of digital health, we need to develop and expand our existing skills and continue to attract and retain the best talent in the world. To do so, we aim to become an employer of choice in the sectors of health, innovation, and technology. We may not be perfect yet, but we’re working on it every day alongside our teams! We’re always looking for talented individuals who can bring new ideas, diversity and, above all, build the future of ResMed with us. We recruit all over the world, and in several job families:
- Sleep and Respiratory Care (Commercial, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Development)
- Operations (Supply-Chain, Logistics, Technical services, Business Excellence, etc.)
- Corporate (HR, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- Medical Affairs (Market Access, HEOR, Operational Excellence, etc.)
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Digital Health Technology (Data Science, Delivery Management, Digital Platform Engineering, InfoSec, SaaS...)
- For two consecutive years, ResMed France has scored 99/100 on the Professional Equality Index, given by the French Government.
- Our flexi-office approach gives you the freedom to work from where you perform best.
- We have our own holiday! The ResMed Day is a paid day off that gives all our people globally the opportunity to take some time for themselves and to focus on their wellbeing.