Year of Founding2019
Average Age29 years old
Since 2019, Qwarry has reinvented digital advertising based on the new challenges our industry is facing. We have created a unique real-time and cookieless Semantic Marketing Platform.
Qwarry delivers semantic data powered by proprietary technology and Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms for Programmatic.
We are helping brands and agencies leverage the unique value of their audience by contextualizing users’ interests and creating personalized ad targeting. Get ready for the post-cookie era with semantics.
Qwarry has already convinced hundreds of brands and customers, has successfully completed its first fundraising, and has ambitious goals for 2022.
Qwarry is looking for talented, ambitious, curious, and friendly people ready for the day-to-day challenges that come with working at a startup!
They’re growing fast and are looking for go-getters who want to push themselves in a supportive environment.
The startup seeks above all rational, transparent, and caring performers, able to be autonomous on their perimeter and prioritize their actions.
What they look at first:
- the sharing spirit
- the taste for challenge
- the Honesty
- Giving everyone the keys to achieving their professional and personal goals
- Ownership through equity for every employee
- Monthly after-work drinks to build shared memories and a strong team
- Offsites with your business unit to connect, recharge and have some fun
- International company-wide seminars, to discover beautiful cultures and make strong connections
- Giving the opportunity of Playing a strategic role within an ambitious start-up and enjoying offices in the earth of Paris, New York, Caen, Madrid, and Dusseldorf
- The freedom of planning your time between the location of your choice and the office with a 2-day onsite policy
- An allowance to help you organize your workspace at home
- Pingpong, Nerfs, Darts and Playstation tournaments
- A Rocky GymLib membership offered by the company gives you access to the best gyms and enhances self-care.
- A Swile card topped up with an amount of 11e per worked day and a 50% participation in your work-to-home travel expenses
- Qwarry has signed the Diversity Chart and the Solidarity Advertising Pact
Questions and answers on Qwarry