- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Phenix isn't holding any events right now…
Are you a hummingbird... or more of a Phenix?
At Phenix, there is no beating about the bush – the company has lofty ambitions. Bringing food to those in need, eradicating food waste, saving the planet... It is not boastful to say that for these European champions in the fight against waste, the is still a lot to cover!
What are Phenix super-powers?
- 💪 Impact: like a go-between connecting companies, charities and ordinary citizens, Phenix has already saved 140 million meals.
- 💛 A heart of gold: by giving products left unsold in stores to the most vulnerable, Phenix is actively fighting waste AND deprivation.
- 🐝 Tech For Good: by turning tech tools into a force for the common good, Phenix has proved that it is possible for a company to make the world a better place. At Phenix, they are very proud to have been granted the titles of B-Corp and ESUS (Entreprise Solidaire d'Utilité Sociale or Solidarity Based Enterprise of Social Utility). Vive la France!
At Phenix, they are interested in people from all walks of life: those with PhDs in foreign languages, young people straight out of engineering college or business school, the self-taught, intrapreneurs… Yet they all have one thing in common - a wish to contribute their knowledge to further a social and environmental cause whilst maintaining a firmly positive outlook.
- 🌍 Phenix is looking for citizens with a strong commitment, from a variety of cultural and educational backgrounds, who would also like to take part in improving our world.
- 🙏 Phenicians are attached to a culture of honesty and benevolence. Can they trust each other? Then they can work arm in arm, with nothing to hide!
- 🦄 To change the world, you must be a little reckless. And luckily for them, the Phenicians are not afraid of taking risks! At Phenix, they are accountable and learn from their mistakes... The most important is knowing how to bounce back!
At Phenix, they grant a huge amount of importance to wellbeing in the workplace so that each of them can thrive in an inclusive environment.
- 🌴 They know how to unplug! The life-work balance means something to them, and this includes the possibility of working 3 days a week from home.
- 🔥 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Whether it’s a drink after work, bonding during seminars or meeting up for barter night, Phenicians love spending time together and have a good time at every opportunity.
- 🤗 Phenix is a company with a strong social commitment, as you may have guessed. This is also true internally, as Phenicians are allotted ½ a day per month of volunteer work in one of the 1500 partner organisations Phenix works with. Phenix has signed the Parental Act (15 extra days of paid leave for the second parent!) and offers employees 3 day’s leave a year for family help. So as to encourage greener mobility, Phenix also reimburses 100% of all travelcards between work and the place of residence.