This position was filled!
Who are they?
We are a fast growing, customer-focused OMS SaaS Retail Tech company with > 60 clients. Our innovative software suite allows omnichannel brands & distributors to unify their stock (stores, warehouses, suppliers…), provide an accurate real-time delivery promise, and fulfil orders from every stock point. In 2021 we received a significant investment from the European Private Equity firm Silverfleet to further accelerate our growth.
In order to support our expansion, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative!
💼 As a Sales Development Representative at OneStock, you will be responsible for inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting moving leads within Continental Europe into and through the sales funnel and setting up sales qualified appointments. You are held accountable by daily activity and call metrics along with monthly/quarterly quotas. You are a passionate and well-organized sales development representative with experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or retail. You are excited about the product you are representing and have the grit and tenacity required while succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
Key Accountabilities 👩🏫
· Evangelize OneStock to prospects and qualify them for the sales team
· Respond to requests from inbound leads in timely manner and conduct qualification calls
· Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
· Collaborate and iterate on inbound emails and messaging
· Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
· Efficiently use internet to research accounts, identify key contacts and reach out (cold call) to prospective customers
· You are a natural born salesperson
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in demand gen or cold call sales in enterprise software, SaaS, retail or logistics
· Speak fluently Italian and German. This is a mandatory requirement. English or French is a plus.
· Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
· Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
· Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
· Strong analytical thinker
· Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
· Self-motivated, independent worker
· Competitive nature - should be eager to learn and win
· Direct experience with HubSpot a plus