Year of Founding2010
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age31 years old
Based in France and the United Kingdom, OneStock develops Order Management software for omnichannel retailers who want a more agile order management system, to improve their profitability and offer the best customer experience across all sales channels. The company, co-founded by Romulus, Benoit and Vincent in 2010, has set the standard for cross-channel retailers and today works with leading European retailers. OneStock’s objective is to increase its international presence. Our mission is to allow customers to buy any product through every channel, have it delivered anywhere and return it everywhere.
At OneStock we are looking for candidates who are ready for new challenges, and who will revolutionise the future of e-commerce and store retail. Being multi-skilled, trustworthy, committed and able to work autonomously, with a desire to share, to innovate and to improve, these are the essential skills and values that OneStock is looking for.
Here are some things that characterise us as a company:
- Our values: Agility, Goodwill, Excellence 😊
- Always staying positive and upbeat 👌
- Rewarding and innovative work, with a product that impacts not only our clients’ businesses but society in general. We are part of social change by unifying physical and digital commerce, not only for customers but also for store assistants and businesses, to name just a few
- A truly international environment, with foreign customers and colleagues
- Many leisure activities on offer: yoga🤸♀️, football, FIFA football, all sorts of geeky stuff, the Friday playlist 🎶 (Track of The Week).
- Transparent monthly communications about the performance of the company.
- Get-togethers after work, breakfast and team meals are all part of a OneStocker’s everyday life ! 🥐🍔🥗🎉🍺