Finance Associate H/F - STAGE
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Onepilot makes Customer Care Outsourcing simple and flexible.
E-merchants use Onepilot in the most flexible way to handle all or part of their customer support.
Powered with Onepilot tech, our agents turn into support heroes and efficiently solve all kinds of tickets for our clients, across all channels: chat, mail, phone or social networks.
Multi-channel. Offices in Paris, London, Hamburg and Spain. 150+ clients. Launched in 2021.
Numerous opportunities open up every week and the prospects for development are significant 🚀
The missions within Onepilot are numerous: from account management to sales and product, you will evolve in a stimulating environment.
In figures Onepilot is :
👉 20% monthly growth
👉 2,000,000 tickets already answered
👉 17,5m raised
👉 +60 employees within the team
👉 Offices in Paris, London, Hamburg and Spain
As a Finance Associate Intern, you will work closely with Chahinèze (CFO), and be part of the Admin Team.
You will be assisting in the following tasks :
- Monitoring, management and improvement of reporting, creating dashboards and variance analysis whenever relevant on P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows statements;
- Implement action to improve or create processes;
- Produce and monitor SaaS KPIs and business team performance follow-up;
- Management of the accounting firm and involvement in the preparation of daily accounting tasks;
- Support in the search for funding (grants or non-dilutive);
- Negotiation of customer & supplier contracts;
- All ad-hoc tasks related to operational finance.
A permanent position will be available at the end of this internship.
- As a student, you are looking for your final year internship;
- You are comfortable with Excel
- You are meticulous, pay attention to details, with a good capacity for analysis and synthesis ;
- You are curious and quick to learn in order to solve the problems that occur to you ;
- You are attracted to the startup ecosystem and want to grow quickly within a fast moving company ;
- You speak French and English fluently.
👉 First interview to introduce the company and answer any questions
👉 Second interview with your manager
We look forward to seeing you 😊