Founded in 2012, Novolyze is a food safety and quality company with the goal of helping the world's largest food and beverage producers start their digital transformation journey by optimizing processes, saving energy, water, and rework as well as reducing carbon emissions.
20 of the world’s top 100 food companies such as Nestlé, MARS, ADM, Cargill, and Olam now use a Novolyze product to help mitigate risks, ensure compliance, augment plant performance, and increase sustainability. This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up in an 8.3 trillion dollar USD market.
To achieve its growth, Novolyze is looking to expand its inclusive, diverse and dedicated teams in France, Serbia and the United States.
Novolyze is looking for new Talent across the board, teammates whose values fit with their mission to be the change agent of food safety and quality modernization.
Are you enthusiastic, professional, open-minded, and passionate about doing good for our world? If so, you will find a team of like-minded people ready to take on all challenges with you at Novolyze.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you:
- You have a desire to act in a positive way for people and the earth (improving food safety, quality and sustainability is a good goal for humanity and the environment).
- You're looking to be part of a multicultural, open-minded team that takes things to heart.
- You appreciate the opportunity to network with colleagues and people from all over the world.
- You want to be part of a smart food safety and quality digitization company that has been B CorporationTM (B CorpTM) certified, affirming its long-term commitment to responsibility and transparency in measuring societal and environmental impact.
- You appreciate the possibility of flexible working hours and working from home (full-time, remote or part-time).
You'd like to take part in team events: Happy Hours, monthly meals, team trips and other shared activities....
If you like croissants or chocolates/candies, we're obviously food lovers!