- Permanent contract
- Video Games
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
Who are they?
Novaquark, the Metaverse Company, is dedicated to bringing people from across the globe together to breathe life into worlds of their own making. They don’t just dream about the metaverse, they build it. One voxel at a time.
THEY ARE THE VOXEL EXPERTS. Their unique voxel expertise and technology are incredibly innovative, appealing to a wide audience and suitable for an array of projects.
Their first game, Dual Universe, grandly showcases the power of voxels. An ambitious, continuous single-shard sandbox MMORPG taking place in a vast, untamed galaxy, Dual Universe focuses on emergent gameplay with a player-driven in-game economy, politics, trade, and warfare. Players are empowered to let their wildest imaginings soar to create stunning buildings and contraptions, fully-functioning vehicles of every shape and size, and awe-inspiring pieces of art without the need to be a professional designer. And we’re just getting started!
We are looking for a test professional, an analytical advocate of quality, who has the passion and drive to contribute through generating test documentation, providing early feedback to shape the product, and executing test cases.
Your critical thinking skills and passion for improving our processes will directly aid in our quest to create a new label of quality.
- Responsible for a few specific areas of the game and create Test-Plans and Test-Cases based on provided production expectations containing accurate verification points, including edge case test scenarios and potential knock-on issues over other areas that could be impacted by specific integrations.
- Execute test, document results, and measure impacts.
- Report on the user experience and test results, escalating when necessary.
- Analyze the information provided by the Development and Production Teams and be able to identify risk areas.
- Partner with development, providing solid communication and collaboration.
- Ensure all test tool data is high quality and updated daily.
- Document and maintain all necessary testware.
- Participate in test closure activities; e.g. testware evaluation, knowledge transfer.
- Champion the customer experience, always.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Able to develop and foster strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams, and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including accurate and timely reporting.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Passion for software quality and keen eye for detail.
- Able to analyze and interpret data / workflows, recognize critical issues, and raise concerns.
- Previous experience with issue tracking databases (JIRA, Hansoft, DevTrack, Mantis etc.).
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Gray Box and white box testing experience.
- Certified ISTQB advanced test analyst or equivalent.
- Experience with application lifecycle and test case management tools.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience with an online title.
Interested in this offer?
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn