Angèle joined Naxicap Partners in 1997 as an Analyst in order to participate in the development of the Lyon office. In 2009, she took over the management of the Lyon office and was appointed three years later member of the Management Board.
Since her arrival, Angèle has accompanied the transformation of Naxicap Partners from an own-account capital management firm focusing on minority and growth investment to a third-party capital management firm specialized in midcaps majority LBOs.
Angèle has also been responsible of Naxicap Partners' ESG policy since 2016.
Joanna started her career in 2011 as ESG analyst at EthiFinance (a CSR rating agency), and later on she joined INDEFI, a strategy consulting firm, as ESG consultant.
Over the years, Joanna provided guidance to many Private Equity firms to define their ESG strategy, assess target companies’ and portfolios’ ESG risks and opportunities, as well as report on ESG performance to LPs.
Joanna joined Naxicap Partners in September 2021 as ESG Director.
Naxicap Partners is a fast-growing Private Equity firm operating in two main strategies:
- The mid-market segment, focusing on majority equity stakes where they invest tickets ranging from €50 to €250 million in companies valued between €100m to €800m in all sectors.
- The small-market segment, focusing on equity stakes where they invest tickets ranging from €5 to €50 million in companies valued up to €200m in all sectors.
With more than €6 billion under management and total annual investments around €700 million, Naxicap investors support management teams in their expansion plans with strong international and digital ambitions.
Naxicap Partners has developed a socially responsible investment strategy and ensures the improvement of its portfolio's companies extra-financial criteria, particularly with regard to climate change, biodiversity and gender equality.
Naxicap Partners invests and manages its portfolio from 5 offices: Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Toulouse and Frankfurt. 25% of investments are made outside of France.
Naxicap Partners is looking for people who like team working and multidisciplinary challenges.
Curiosity and open-mindedness are key to understand portfolio companies’ stakes and elaborate their strategy with them.
- Commit to a more responsible finance
- Have good synthesis capacity
- Be passionate about digital transformation challenges
- Be serious without taking yourself seriously