Latest job listings
Lyon - Mars 2024 - Stage de fin d'études - Analyste en private equity
Stage Analyste ESG - Paris - Janvier 2024 (6 mois)
Stage Analyste Private Equity Mid Caps - Janvier / Mars 2024
Stage Analyste Private Equity Small Caps – Janvier ou Mars 2024
Year of Founding1991
Average Age40 years old
Naxicap Partners is a fast-growing Private Equity firm operating in two main strategies:
- The mid-market segment, focusing on majority equity stakes where they invest tickets ranging from €50 to €250 million in companies valued between €100m to €800m in all sectors.
- The small-market segment, focusing on equity stakes where they invest tickets ranging from €5 to €50 million in companies valued up to €200m in all sectors.
With more than €6 billion under management and total annual investments around €700 million, Naxicap investors support management teams in their expansion plans with strong international and digital ambitions.
Naxicap Partners has developed a socially responsible investment strategy and ensures the improvement of its portfolio's companies extra-financial criteria, particularly with regard to climate change, biodiversity and gender equality.
Naxicap Partners invests and manages its portfolio from 5 offices: Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Toulouse and Frankfurt. 25% of investments are made outside of France.
Naxicap Partners is looking for people who like team working and multidisciplinary challenges.
Curiosity and open-mindedness are key to understand portfolio companies’ stakes and elaborate their strategy with them.
- Commit to a more responsible finance
- Have good synthesis capacity
- Be passionate about digital transformation challenges
- Be serious without taking yourself seriously
Questions and answers on Naxicap Partners