MWM is a leading technology company that develops in-house tech to power over 50 apps that help people unlock their creative potential. With more than 500 million downloads worldwide, MWM has gained recognition as a promising French start-up and has been named as one of the next 100 Tech Unicorns in Europe.
If you are driven to make a difference and want to be part of a team that is constantly striving for technical excellence, MWM may be the perfect fit for you. At MWM, you will have the opportunity to contribute to technological innovations and create apps that are used by millions of people worldwide. You will be in charge of your own projects and have the chance to design the next big hits, like edjing. Join us and be part of a team that is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- Leader in creative apps
- 50 million euros raised in March 2020
- A profitable scale-up
- 500 million downloads
- 50+ apps to unlock creativity
We place a great emphasis not only on the experience, but as well the personality of those who will be joining our team. Our values have played a significant role in MWM's success and it is important to us that every member of the team embodies these values. If you align with our three pillars, you will find yourself right at home with MWM:
- Passion: At MWM, we approach our work with enthusiasm and enjoyment. Each member of our team is passionate, whether it be about their job, art, or the projects we undertake. It is essential that our team is filled with passionate individuals, as we are creating products for ourselves and others.
- Impact: At MWM, we rely on data to drive our decision-making and ensure that our choices have a measurable impact. We believe in the importance of producing tangible results and strive to continually improve and do better each day. We leave no room for chance and carefully consider the implications of our actions.
- Resilience: we believe that failures and mistakes are not necessarily negative. Instead, we see them as opportunities to find better solutions and ways to improve. We are resilient and embrace challenges as a chance to learn and grow.
As a member of the team you will benefit from:
- Free access to a fully equipped 100m2 internal gym with cardio and weightlifting areas
- Free monthly services in the office such as haircuts, manicures, and osteopathy
- Unlimited access to fresh fruits, snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Team building retreats and social outings, including escape games, sports tournaments, and trips to the cinema and bowling alley
- Competitive salary and participation in a profit-sharing scheme, as well as a Swile card and favorable company health insurance.