Please, apply with a resume written in english.
Database Administration apprentice in Data stream of Digital Marketing team is engaged in various data projects by providing assistance to Data Product Owner. Data Apprentice is responsible for collecting and analysing sets of data to prepare insights and help with key business decisions. It is required to maintain databases, generate reports and visualisations, perform analytical comparisons mainly with the help of Excel and Power Query.
Data Analyst is highly detail-oriented, with a strong analytical mindset and a passion for problem-solving. Apprentice has a basic understanding of data analysis concepts and tools, as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collecting and analyzing datasets using various software tools, such as Excel, Power Query or SQL
• Cleaning and preparing data to ensure accuracy and proper formatting for analysis
• Maintaining databases and data models to organize and store data
• Developing and producing reports, dashboards, and visualizations to support data-driven decision-making
• Communicating findings and insights to Data Product Owner and Key Users across the organization in a clear and concise manner
• Collaborating with teams across the organization to identify data needs and opportunities for analysis
• Assisting in the development and implementation of data analytics processes and procedures
• Participating in trainings of Key Users and preparation of materials
(1) Analytical Mindset
(2) Drive for Results
(3) Customer Orientation
(4) Transparent Communication
(5) Motul Spirit
Education / Qualification: Higher technical education (in progress)
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Data Analysis”.